Kylian Mbappé

messi11

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Just how he coached the excitement out of Silva, Sterling, Aguero, KDB, Haaland, Mahrez etc. Then all the quality players he managed at Bayern and Barca that excited people. 

Cant believe he still gets blamed for Grealish just not being good enough for City.

Grealish is the reason why Grealish has flopped at Man City.

City are dominating every game. He have world class players all around him.

There is no excuse for him not to flourish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I think a certain Qatari ownership has certainly raised the Ligue 1 profile and standing. The depth isn't there though...

But PSG are light years ahead and haven't lost a match.

Man. City will always lose a couple because the league is so strong, we know this.

Thats based on teams in Europe not just PSG. Bayern have won more than PSG domestically

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Just how he coached the excitement out of Silva, Sterling, Aguero, KDB, Haaland, Mahrez etc. Then all the quality players he managed at Bayern and Barca that excited people. 

Cant believe he still gets blamed for Grealish just not being good enough for City.

Aguero numbers went down under him. Zlatan another one he tried to destroy and Villa too

So because England double and triple teamed him all game, he's actually not that great? When a major component of a major nation's WC QF tactics are to nullify a single player, how in the world can that be a slight on the player in question?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

So because England double and triple teamed him all game, he's actually not that great? When a major component of a major nation's WC QF tactics are to nullify a single player, how in the world can that be a slight on the player in question?

Yeah and that created the space for Griezmann.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rustibrooks said:

Hat trick in the WC final, no shame in losing to Messi and Argentina. He can hold his head up high, 2 WC finals already for him and he’s still young.

Isnt he 4 away from the all time World Cup goal record at 23

• Like 1

I don't think I've seen a player quite as explosive as Mbappé. He is fast, fearless, and has exquisite technical ability. Fun to watch. Not particularly likeable but outside of Pelé, few of the best ever are. 

If he stays injury free he will be in the GOAT conversation eventually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

I don't think I've seen a player quite as explosive as Mbappé. He is fast, fearless, and has exquisite technical ability. Fun to watch. Not particularly likeable but outside of Pelé, few of the best ever are. 

If he stays injury free he will be in the GOAT conversation eventually. 

Yeah he's the next/current generation after Messi/Ronaldo ain't he?

Hands down.

4 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Who will compete with him?

It’s funny cos he’ll be the new Messi, scores goals but lots of wow.

He’ll probably have Haaland pushing him for the goals but won’t match the all round skill level.

It’s Messi / Ronaldo II

Edited by Genie

Â