Kylian Mbappé

messi11

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We bombsquaded our captain and probably highest paid player in Darren Bent to replace with Jordan Bowery 

We tried force him to leave and noy take a wage we agreed with him

There’s quite a few differences between Bent and Mbappe situations to make them comparable. 

• 2 weeks later...

If there was ever an example of a player being bigger than a club, it’s this. Even more so than when Messi was at Barca. It’s a complete f***** circus. 

PSG just cannot accept he doesn’t want to be there. It’s laughable and quite frankly pathetic what’s going on with it all. 

Mbappe is a cn*t too. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

If there was ever an example of a player being bigger than a club, it’s this. Even more so than when Messi was at Barca. It’s a complete f***** circus. 

PSG just cannot accept he doesn’t want to be there. It’s laughable and quite frankly pathetic what’s going on with it all. 

Mbappe is a cn*t too. 

2 unlikeable parties. Its why its hilarious

Pity Kane and Spurs is a budget version of it as its also hilarious

17 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Mbappe is a cn*t too. 

Definitely. Like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar his ego has gotten out of hand. Only interested in himself and just stands there when his team doesn't have the ball. 

38 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Definitely. Like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar his ego has gotten out of hand. Only interested in himself and just stands there when his team doesn't have the ball. 

Not saying its good or bad for him but the management has really allowed this to happen

For all players not just Mbappe

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Not saying its good or bad for him but the management has really allowed this to happen

For all players not just Mbappe

Managers don't have any power over these superstars, they can do what they want. At Real, Barca, PSG the manager is just a coach.

8 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Managers don't have any power over these superstars, they can do what they want. At Real, Barca, PSG the manager is just a coach.

That's the problem but I dont mean the manager itself. Clubs should have clamped down on it. Real got closest with Mourinho but even he didnt get far

Too late now

In fairness to Citeh, they put Pep in charge and let him be in charge, he's got rid of players that at Barca or PSG would have gotten rid of him.

You'd think at some point Mbappe will remember he likes playing football.

PSG's fanbase is notoriously unaccepting of this type of thing - I hope he's got a fire extinguisher in the car.

I guess when you fly that high, what can you do. He is above the likes of Chelsea or even Man Utd in terms of branding/sporting ability. 

I always like to give the players the benefit of a doubt, I have no idea what he is like.

But what club can he reasonably go to? Man City or Madrid are the only interesting destinations based in sporting value that can pay him. 

While it screams of the player being bigger than the club, other than a Saudi move, where else can he play? What else can he do at this point?

I guess the reasonable answer is to shut up and play football. But that's not the game they play in the higher levels of wealth. 

32 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

In fairness to Citeh, they put Pep in charge and let him be in charge, he's got rid of players that at Barca or PSG would have gotten rid of him.

You'd think at some point Mbappe will remember he likes playing football.

PSG's fanbase is notoriously unaccepting of this type of thing - I hope he's got a fire extinguisher in the car.

In fairness to City, in the last decade or so they never really sign the elite superstars or players that come with this type of  baggage, its probably a reason people dont like them as they had all the money but never signed a flash superstar. Grealish is probably the only one I can really think of that you would say might cause some grief and he has behaved so far

They have others that behaved like clearings in the woods since they signed

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Now PSG want to offer him a contract to 2025 with a promise to sell him in 2024

This doesn't seem to make any sense at all

They drew 0-0 at home last night and that was probably their weakest starting 11 in a decade so think they just want to get him out on the pitch again even if they know he's leaving soon.

22 hours ago, Zatman said:

Now PSG want to offer him a contract to 2025 with a promise to sell him in 2024

This doesn't seem to make any sense at all

Their plan must have been to get him to sign a new deal, to pay him a massive bonus of €150m to leave made no sense. It must have been just to get him to stay, then offer him another “too good to refuse” deal.

I can’t see him re-signing though. He gets the best of both worlds, their money but doesn’t have to play for them. They are going to give him a fortune to join Real Madrid. Maddest deal in history. 

• 5 months later...

Le Parisien claiming that M'bappé has decided to join Real Madrid. Maybe it will happen this time? 9th time is the charm.

Edited by sne

Even though I love him as a player it's a very tedious story.

Wasn't it said Macron personally intervened last time otherwise they'd be more riots in the Paris suburbs on account of him leaving?!😂

Think the compromise is he'll agree to play for the French olympic team after the euros so that will probably disrupt the start to his Real Madrid career.

14 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wasn't it said Macron personally intervened last time otherwise they'd be more riots in the Paris suburbs on account of him leaving?!

Rather than the usual parisian excuse of "it's a tuesday" 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sne said:

Le Parisien claiming that M'bappé has decided to join Real Madrid. Maybe it will happen this time? 9th time is the charm.

I hope it's confirmed so we don't have another few months of this tedious bollocks

• Like 2

Â