Kylian Mbappé

messi11

36 minutes ago, messi11 said:

His goalscoring record is insane for a 23 year old. 
Can/Will he surpass Platini, Zidane and Henry has the greatest French of all time? 

You said he was overrated yesterday 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

You said he was overrated yesterday 

Today is a new day

I dont know how good Mbappe is. You tell me. What level of a player is he?

Edited by messi11
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

He'll hold the record for world cup goals sooner or later.

Very possibly at the next world cup

Could catch Messi and Ronaldo too, to be honest.  I reckon he's possibly scored more than they both had at this age.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Could catch Messi and Ronaldo too, to be honest.  I reckon he's possibly scored more than they both had at this age.

Wikipedia so might not be fully accurate but is a rough number. It has him down for around 250 goals at the moment, Haaland around 200 but is about a year younger

Ronaldo at 23 had around 130 goals and Messi had about 150 goals though Ronaldo and Messi hit the incredible goalscoring feats from about 23-33 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr_Dogg said:

He's an elite Top 5 player in the world.

Do you live under a rock?

Yeah but I mean he isnt Messi, Pele, Maradonna when he retires is he? He will surely never be on par with them?

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Yeah but I mean he isnt Messi, Pele, Maradonna when he retires is he? He will surely never be on par with them?

I'd say more on par with the proper Ronaldo but he seems to have had more luck with injuries.  I'm surprised he didn't go to Real in the summer.

38 minutes ago, bobzy said:

All depends on injuries and whether he keeps his pace.

He's phenomenal, but a LOT of his game is based on how he exploits his pace, which is insane.

Messi and Ronaldo have far more about them as complete footballers, imo, which is why their longevity has been so impressive.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Why not? He's 23. he's barely got started

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think he's comfortably the best player in the world right now. Phenomenal player. 

Dont think he's the best player at PSG never mind the world 

He relies on his pace a lot, so I guess he'll start slowing down at 30.  He's more likely to be like Ronaldo than Messi, because his technique is about power.

So if he wants the numbers Ronaldo/Messi get, he needs to start scoring 30 a season for the next 8 years. 

Â