Kylian Mbappé

messi11

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Hitting his second goal on the volley shows incredible confidence and gravitas. He had time to take a touch or 2 and roll it in. Ridiculous finish. He plays like a young Brazilian Ronaldo.

Yeah he's got that locomotion thing where it's just impossible to defend against.

I think there's no doubt he'll end up breaking most goalscoring records. He's already going to become the World Cups highest scorer in 2026 at the age of 26/27? He's probably got another 3 tournaments in him barring injuries so god knows how many he'll end up with. 

27 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I think there's no doubt he'll end up breaking most goalscoring records. He's already going to become the World Cups highest scorer in 2026 at the age of 26/27? He's probably got another 3 tournaments in him barring injuries so god knows how many he'll end up with. 

Hopefully Messi can guide him to his first champions league win

On 19/12/2022 at 00:29, Lupinthe5th said:

Hopefully Messi can guide him to his first champions league win

Hopefully??

Why? Why would you give two shits which non Villa player wins the Champions League? Especially someone as cocky and arrogant as Mbappe.

Modern football is a bloody mess and this just yet another example of the glory hunting that has got us there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Hopefully??

Why? Why would you give two shits which non Villa player wins the Champions League? Especially someone as cocky and arrogant as Mbappe.

Modern football is a bloody mess and this just yet another example of the glory hunting that has got us there.

Cocky and arrogant? Never got that vibe from him.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

Cocky and arrogant? Never got that vibe from him.

Wow really? I suggest you look at the contract he demanded to stay at PSG. It incudes final say on signing players for goodness sakes.

That's about as arrogant as ts possible to be. He is 22 ffs.

10 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Hopefully??

So Messi can get his 5th UCL

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Believe it or not, some people like football outside of Villa

Yes so do I. I just got back from the world cup. 

I'm talking about the clamour for Mbappe and Messi to win even more trophies by people unassociated with either the player, their.clubs or even their countries. As I say, it's just more examples of glory hunting. 

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yes so do I. I just got back from the world cup. 

I'm talking about the clamour for Mbappe and Messi to win even more trophies by people unassociated with either the player, their.clubs or even their countries. As I say, it's just more examples of glory hunting. 

I don't know what your definition of gloryhunting is but it doesn't sound right to me.

Wanting a player you admire to win something isn't gloryhunting.

Taking Martinez out of the equation, I was fully behind Argentina to win the world cup because of Messi. Obviously england came first, but once they were out Argentina was my second choice. Does that make me a gloryhunter?

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I don't know what your definition of gloryhunting is but it doesn't sound right to me.

Wanting a player you admire to win something isn't gloryhunting.

Taking Martinez out of the equation, I was fully behind Argentina to win the world cup because of Messi. Obviously england came first, but once they were out Argentina was my second choice. Does that make me a gloryhunter?

No but the Daily Mail and The Sun will have other words to describe you 😛

Â