• Bailey (Ramsey 59)
    • Buendía (Ings 59)
    • Mings (Konsa 59)
    • Cash (Young 74)
    • Digne (Augustinsson 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/22 at 23:59

Oh well we gave it a great try , undone by keeper error but the game plan was decent enough. Hard to pick MOTM, Doug , Kamara , Young and chambers all had decent games. Bailey made a difference, Watkins......mmmmm , difficult one tbh. 

• Like 2

Beaten by the better team. We know some of these squad players aren’t good enough. We don’t have the luxury of two quality players in each position.

The subs cost us.

Though I think Emery will look at the league as more important at the moment, and look at the FA cup as a better run for various reasons.

But Christ it was bad after Man U got the second equaliser. Our soft underbelly yet again on show.

Good luck Unai, you're gonna need it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rightdm00 said:

High press takes a lot of energy.

2 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

It's a pity that the goalkeeper's performance and the final scoreline obscure somewhat what a terrific job Emery has done tonight.

i agree.

we didnt sit back, we didnt try to soak up pressure, we actually gave them a game and were it not for 3 terrible pieces of defending where we literally gave them goals for free, would have been a different game.

All it showed me tbh is that i can see the way we want to play, some players are looking good, but some are really showing themselves up.

Edited by MaVilla

Olsen is not a good goalkeeper.

Couple of decent stops in this game, but he's so nervy and unconvincing. Not a suitable back up and he must be replaced.

We did well to lead twice, but you have to question the team selection I'm afraid. Bit of a mistake from Emery there because Utd are shit and we gifted them the win.

McGinn is finished. 

Just now, stewiek2 said:

The subs cost us.

Though I think Emery will look at the league as more important at the moment, and look at the FA cup as a better run for various reasons.

But Christ it was bad after Man U got the second equaliser. Our soft underbelly yet again on show.

Good luck Unai, you're gonna need it.

imo 3 starters cost us that game: Olsen, Augustinson & Chambers

Â