• Bailey (Ramsey 59)
    • Buendía (Ings 59)
    • Mings (Konsa 59)
    • Cash (Young 74)
    • Digne (Augustinsson 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/22 at 23:59

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Martinez - defo

Cash - defo

Olsen - I dont think Sweden qualified for the World Cup? (i thought not - so no if thats the case).

Dendoncker - Belgium announce their squad tomorrow, not sure if he is nailed on to be in the squad?, i assume he should get in the squad.

others:

Bednarek - i assume he will get selected by Poland?

So unless im wrong, we should lose Martinez, Cash, Dendoncker & Bednarek.

Manageable then basically!

14 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

That’s a good point, but we just have to win the League Cup once then once we’re qualified we can perpetually win the Europa League. 

Winning the League Cup qualifies us for the Europa Conference League, winning which qualifies us for the Europa League, winning which unfortunately qualifies us for the Champions League. We could of course do that and then get dumped back out into the Europa, if that is still a thing in the new format(s).

5 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Martinez - defo

Cash - defo

Olsen - I dont think Sweden qualified for the World Cup? (i thought not - so no if thats the case).

Dendoncker - Belgium announce their squad tomorrow, not sure if he is nailed on to be in the squad?, i assume he should get in the squad.

others:

Bednarek - i assume he will get selected by Poland?

So unless im wrong, we should lose Martinez, Cash, Dendoncker & Bednarek.

Poland beat Sweden in the qualifier. Bednarek might not go, we'll find out today I think.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Winning the League Cup qualifies us for the Europa Conference League, winning which qualifies us for the Europa League, winning which unfortunately qualifies us for the Champions League. We could of course do that and then get dumped back out into the Europa, if that is still a thing in the new format(s).

Poland beat Sweden in the qualifier. Bednarek might not go, we'll find out today I think.

Bednarek has played nearly every competitive game for Poland in the last 2 years. Unless injured he will be going

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bednarek has played nearly every competitive game for Poland in the last 2 years. Unless injured he will be going

Probably, but word is the manager is picking on form. I don't think they have a lot of depth defensively though.

19 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Probably, but word is the manager is picking on form. I don't think they have a lot of depth defensively though.

Looking at previous squad he is the 2nd most experienced defender in caps terms. Recently had a guy from Barnsley called up at centre back

Worth mentioning how low our xG was against United. Game had so few chances a 0 0 or 1 0 was the most likely score.

We need to be patient as we will have low scoring games this season as the team gets defensive game correct 

• Like 1

Wrong subs, wrong team tonight, should never have played Olsen everytime he’s played for us he’s looked shocking, 15 touches of the ball from McGinn in the 1st half for a midfielder that is abysmal, hope unai sells both of them in January 

• Like 1

Oh well , will make do with winning the FA cup instead

Some match fitness and a chance for Emery to see that a few aren’t up to the task

And yet United we’re there for the taking but for some inept individual moments 

• Like 1

Team defending was rancid. As bad as our very bad days in the past. Individually some players were so **** shitnit hurts. I never want to see Olsen in Birmingham let alone on the pitch. He scores minus 50. Barely looked like a professional footballer. The Ali Dia of goalkeepers. Be gone. Be gone.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â