• Bailey (Ramsey 59)
    • Buendía (Ings 59)
    • Mings (Konsa 59)
    • Cash (Young 74)
    • Digne (Augustinsson 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/22 at 23:59

That was a proper Nylandesque performance. Atrocious. We need a new number 2 big time. Young, Kamara, Bailey and Luiz only players to really come out with any credit. Nice finish by Watkins. Surprised at how poor Chambers was to be honest. Can’t stand Man Utd. Despise the ****. 

• Like 1

McGinn sorry we cant carry you anymore

Nylsen never ever again please. We’re screwed if Emi ever gets injured.

Ashley Young MOTM

it was a poor line up and a big chance missed but as ever we’re our own worst enemies.

Annoyingly all the positivity from Sunday has evaporated quicker than ever. Suppose if given tbe choice, the 3 points on the weekend was more important. Hopefully we make up for it at the weekend and forget all about this calamity

• Like 1

Olsen looks terrified every time he plays for us. I gave him the benefit of the doubt against Man City last season as it was Man City and his first start for Villa, but he's consistently looked terrified every other time I saw him. He doesn't come for the ball, he doesn't command his box, he doesn't command defence. Our defence were also poor tonight, but I feel like if we had Martinez between the sticks they wouldn't have been as poor. I don't mean to pile on Olsen as McGinn and some others were also shite tonight, but I really do feel like the standard policy of playing your shite keeper in the cup has bitten us in the ass here. 

A complete shit show. The worst defending I've ever seen by Villa. A bunch of players who wanted to impress a manager and who are spineless **** cowards. 

Not a leader within a 1000 miles of the pitch. **** these players. Enough is enough tbh 

• Haha 2

Eh is what it is. Piss poor defending. Not helped by a very shaky goalkeeper which made the whole defence more nervous.

Work in progress. Bailey again showing what he’s capable off. McGinn doesn’t fit in with a team that wants to hold on to the ball for more than 3 seconds. Watkins hit and miss. 

Looking forward to Sunday.

A complete shit show. The worst defending I've ever seen by Villa. A bunch of players who wanted to impress a manager and who are spineless **** cowards. 

Not a leader within a 1000 miles of the pitch. **** these players. Enough is enough tbh 

Never want to see Olsen play for us again, McGinn was his usual rubbish self .... told you lot we should have sold him two summers ago!

No idea why we rested so many with only one game left to play.

Other than that Emery made good use of subs

Olsen with a sackable performance.

More misplaced passes than i’ve seen in a very long time.

Our second goal probably would have been ruled out by VAR for handball. 

We got what we deserved.

Hopefully Unai has better idea of players who need binning off. 

8 goals conceded by Olsen in 125 minutes against Newcastle and Man Utd. Could have been two clean sheets had Martinez played. Olsen makes great saves, but everything else is just horrible. Maybe it's because of lack of playing but who cares, if he can't jump in when needed he shouldn't be a back up goalkeeper.

• Thanks 1

Â