Musk's Twitter Purchase

KentVillan

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

He's just reinstated Trump's account.

The giant baby claims he won't be coming back to Twitter and will not be leaving Truth Social as it's something special :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Twitter is a gutter with or without Trump. 

It's also a time vacuum. 

I think I'll delete it and read more books.

When it was initially likely he’d take over, I binned my account. There’s a 30 day window in which you can undelete it, and I did when he tried to back out. So I undeleted my account, then when he was forced to proceed,, I deleted again. I dunno the time ago exactly that was, but it’s probably over the limit now. Not missed it at all. It’s one of those things where it inveigles its way into habit, but doesn’t actually add much joy, on balance. Reading is better.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, richp999 said:

think his plan is to use twitter as an accelerator for his 'X' app - that's the one he's making the money out of. 

He isn't making money out of something that currently doesn't exist outside of the space between his ears

Just now, bickster said:

Supposedly NBC and ABC following too

None of the networks is currently supporting Trump anyway.

Yeah, but the real news will be replaced entirely by fake news and propaganda. Those who don't leave the site, and there will be millions and millions  will be subjected to nothing but lies.

Â