PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Thanks for the content King Unai.....

Omg the Canadian in this? Jesus christ.

first goal he's slating Lindelof for following Watkins and not backing off. Third goal he's slating Lindelof for backing off. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

That's a pretty big rod you've just made for your own back sir.

LOVE that every interviewer I've seen is trying to make him gush about the performance and his reply is largely "It was OK, more to do"

Brighton are much better side than Utd. A good performance is all I want there. Any points are a bonus.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

You only have to look at how he used Dendoncker today to see how far ahead he is tactically than Gerrard. 

Debdoncker was alongside Luiz as a deep lying DM when we were in possession. But when Utd had the ball he advanced up to the tip of a midfield diamond, presumably to assist the high press. 

Then towards the end of the game he gets move to centre forward to see the game out. 

Could you imagine Gerrard even thinking of anything like that, let alone executing it?

Yeah but.  But. Yeah but it was THE PLAYERS fault for not playing well for Stevie. It's their fault. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Omg the Canadian in this? Jesus christ.

first goal he's slating Lindelof for following Watkins and not backing off. Third goal he's slating Lindelof for backing off. 

I’ve seen him in a few of these compilations over the years and I can’t even enjoy his rage because he’s such an unpleasant character to watch.

He’s a weird combo of a whiny little bitch and someone with major anger management issues.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

It’s so refreshing to see a new manager come in and say he believes in the players already here, that they’ve been underperforming and he’s enthusiastic to work with them. So often, we’ve seen managers come in and say they immediately need reinforcements or to bring in their own type of players, etc. I think it’s a positive insight into Emery’s mindset. I haven’t heard him mention transfers or new players yet. 

We've had the conversation a few times, but a coach's job is to work with the players they have, get the best out of them, and improve them. How many players did Gerrard improve? I'd say 0, most went backwards, and all he did was moan about needing new players. The clown didn't even take training. Absolutely unbelievable.

Almost everyone in our squad will improve under a real coach, even if they don't all make the cut.

I can't imagine we'll be having a bomb squad either.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

#EmeryOut. Two reasons:

1) That game made me extremely anxious as I basically hate seeing us lead against big teams as I know we will throw it away. 

2) I have a baby and I am REALLY tired and need to sleep but I also now need to stay up until 2230 to watch MOTD.

Would never have happened under Slippy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

there's probably a stat out there of the number of managers who have tried and failed to beat those pricks at home. this guy does it game one. i likey so far.

Basically every manager since Little with the exception of the unlikely trio of Garde, Di Matteo and Bruce - being in the advantageous position of not having to play them when in the job.

So ten managers, swing and miss for each one.

Eleventh time’s the charm. 

Edited by Mark Albrighton

Â