Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, messi11 said:

But I thought you said the players aren't good enough? 😉

Then you weren’t reading what I wrote. I said I suspected our squad is overrated. I am more than happy to concede that this is one step in the direction of alleviating those worries. Still some way to go, just one game, but man this gives me hope and joy! 

• Like 2

As great as today has been, my immediate worry now is the police, because I’m currently in a bush outside Unai Emery’s house with my vasoline and a 30 year contract.

The old bill take a dim view on this sort of shit but I’m not moving until he signs it or I get a reach around 😂

26 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Yes it’s refreshing, and yet the media use it as an excuse to make fun of him.

If they make fun of him and we win every week, let em look like idiots.

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

As great as today has been, my immediate worry now is the police, because I’m currently in a bush outside Unai Emery’s house with my vasoline and a 30 year contract.

The old bill take a dim view on this sort of shit but I’m not moving until he signs it or I get a reach around 😂

Thank you for your service

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Dean Smith built a squad that was very 'coachable', so it's unsurprising that they have picked up the instructions quickly. The last guy couldn't coach and wasted the opportunity... I don't think this one will. 

Any resemblance of coaching left the building with Beale it seems. As for man management that was clearly out of whack too.

I’m so happy with today but I’m also not going to get too carried away. That Man U team was shit and had zero ideas without Fernandez. We won’t always have that much time and space to pass through teams like that.  So much work still to be done. 

But obviously couldn’t be happier with the start and its so nice to finally beat United at home. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â