Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

Would be unsure of Frank as seems another manager that's done well at a club with less resources, but we've tried that many times before, also with him I question if Brentford's success is as much down to the system they have in place as much as anything else. I wouldn't be overly disappointed with him, but feel we need to try something else.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Positives: 

Players are not as bad as they are now, we have seen them playing better before.

Players just need to get that motivation going again, it's clear they do not play for the current dud.

Only a few points from getting to top of the bottom half.

World Cup is up, new manager will have more time with the team.

Negatives:

Purslow still hasn't made his **** move

2 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Martinez, Cash, Mings, Digne, Carlos, Kamara, Luiz, Ramsey, Buendia and Coutinho are the ones, (off the top of my head), I would consider very good players.

Martinez, Digne, Carlos, Kamara, Luiz, Coutinho. 

Archer is decent but not seen enough in the prem yet. So not fair to categorise him. 

The rest are passengers. 

It really worries me who we will appoint next. Nobody any good will want it. We are going to be stuck with another calculated risk. Does anybody really trust Purslow and Lange taking another punt? I certainly don’t. I would absolutely tear your hands off for Brendon Rogers at this moment.

11 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

If we hire Dyche I'm done, one of the worst managers going. There's a reason most of the top clubs haven't got British managers, majority are tactically inept.

He's not a bad manager but it would sum us up in last 20 years if we appointed him. Very boring and unimaginative and we'd be in same situation in 18 months.

Pretty telling he hasn't been linked with the Wolves job at all. Leave him to West Brom.