Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

DION DUBLIN is fuming, you can tell he is hurting....that is who we need up front right now, someone who can put the ball in the net and keep the ball!

I'd love to hear how he would describe this off camera 

• Like 1

Just now, Joshie2000 said:

Tonight Ollie, Ings and Bailey are seeing who can be the laziest, none can run with the ball or get into space or pull a defender out of position. 

Ollie has been decent. Certainly running hard. And created a chance from nothing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

DION DUBLIN is fuming, you can tell he is hurting....that is who we need up front right now, someone who can put the ball in the net and keep the ball!

And he’s genitalia is enormous. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Villaphan04 said:

Robbie Mustoe just now on NBC

"Aston Villa were terrible" 

Completely agree 

Paraphrasing, but before the game he basically said "Gerrard has to do something, anything different." 

I don't know if he can say it, but he is basically saying this guy has to go. 

Just now, AshVilla said:

No half decent manager is going to want to be come here.

Too much damage has been done.

We're earlier in the season than Howe joined Newcastle, we're on more points, with a better squad.

We're not getting Europe, but our expectations should still be a hell of a lot higher than a relegation fight

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I think you just become polyamorous. **** around with Arsenal, snog Brentford at a club, finger a couple La Liga clubs on holiday.

Maybe you can **** around but they'll always be a pissed off Aston Villa waiting at home for you