Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

Match Polls  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/10/22 at 22:59

“But that first 45 minutes guys! The first 45 minutes………”.

We’ll be hearing that for a few years I think from a few on here who love the slippy scouse word removed. 

Newcastle are 6th. Gerrard is shit. Sack the clearing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John said:

We really deserved to get something out of that one. Kepa somehow kept our best efforts out and two mistakes by Tyrone & Emi did for us. The score doesn't reflect the game or the hard work our team put in, but when things aren't going for you, you often don't get what you deserve to get from a game. :(

We got exactly what we deserved

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The main thing I have to say about that match is I picked up an awful lot of leaves instead of watching it. Having an oak tree in the garden is great for most of the year, but autumn is a real pain!

You should’ve live streamed that for us, would’ve been more fun than Gerrard’s football. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The main thing I have to say about that match is I picked up an awful lot of leaves instead of watching it. Having an oak tree in the garden is great for most of the year, but autumn is a real pain!

I would have had to get up at 6am to watch it where I am. Stayed in bed. Correct decision.

• Like 1

Just now, MackHaakon said:

Excellent first half when we were really on top. Even second half. Shame with the individual errors that spoiled an otherwise good performance. 

Sad to hear booing after what was a solid performance. Just creates such a miserable negative atmosphere that must make the players disconnect with the fans and ultimately make the turnaround much tougher. Hate it.

I think the players will know what’s being booed. For the most part it seemed like they had a lot of support from the crowd.

1 good half in which we still lost, 2nd half was back to normal boring rubbish.

Mings had been decent till today and he's back with a bang, first a header that made mccginns header the other week look good and then scything down a player in goal scoring range.

It's like we decided to play in the first half to show fans we can actually play, then resort back to the regular rubbish for the 2nd half.

Most of ghe 1st 11 did great in the first half despite mings.

2nd half it was the watkins messing up any chances show, as per normal.

Get the squeaky voiced shell suited bin dipper out of our club.

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Did the crowd at boo at the end? Hopefully that was more than enough for  the owners to make the right decision 

Yes. There were small pockets of the Holte singing you’re out of your league, and joining Chelsea in their sacked in the morning chants. It was by no means the majority but still loud enough to be heard. 

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

Mings had been decent till today and he's back with a bang, first a header that made mccginns header the other week look good and then scything down a player in goal scoring range.

Completely incorrect

Get the squeaky voiced shell suited bin dipper out of our club.

Completely agree

Â