A Full English Breakfast

villa4europe

30 minutes ago, bickster said:

Whatever that is appears to have been served with a weed from the garden. Weeds have no place in a breakfast even as some sort of window dressing.

I think most eaters of scrapple would fully agree with you, Bickster. They're exactly the same hipster gourmands who savor their black pud in Britain, believe me. In seriousness (if that's possible on this thread, and I have my doubts), scrapple does taste a lot to me like black pudding or haggis, and it's tasty, but I have no idea why or even what it is. 

spacer.png

Edited by Marka Ragnos

1 hour ago, TreeVillan said:

Looks as though I'm alone with preferring bread and butter over toast with a fully. Way better for soaking up the bean/egg juices lol. 

Oh and a nice sweet cuppa to go with. 

This has merit. You can stick a cheeky piece of bacon and half a sausage and some egg and juice and make a breakfast sandwich to eat alongside your breakfast whilst dunking in the juices as well.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

The next important divide is what sauce? For me it has to be HP brown sauce

no sauce for me

you already have the egg yolks and bean juice...why add more wetness to the plate??

• Like 2

Just now, tomav84 said:

no sauce for me

you already have the egg yolks and bean juice...why add more wetness to the plate??

Yeah I'm definietly a no sauce man but I'm not really a beans person either. They aren't a deal breaker, I'll eat them if they are there but when I make one at home, no beans. I also prefer the grilled tomato to tinned

Had a second hotel breakfast yesterday (different hotel). Garbage. The egg was nice, and the bacon OK (if overcooked). Everything else was terrible. The sausages and black pudding were actually inedible. 

Poached eggs on toast for me this morning. 

• Sad 2

Â