A Full English Breakfast

villa4europe

8 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Do you have chips with a FEB 

For me, this is a big no no. Waffles, hash browns, rosti (ramekin boy is back again). yes. NEVER chips. 

That makes an FEB, a Brunch.

• Like 1

Working away down south years ago I was booked into a pub with accommodation, but no breakfast included.

Anyway went for food in the evening and on the specials menu was all day full english breakfast, I asked for the all day breakfast and requested that it be served at 7.00am the following morning - they looked at me like I was a piece of shit!

• Haha 4

On 09/04/2024 at 00:51, Xela said:

£50 brekkie (for two)

DSC00818-1.jpg

Thats actually a standard price at most 5 stars in London. Even the Hyatt Birmingham is £40 for 2 breakfasts and thats only a 4 star. 

We paid £32.50 each for breakfast at one hotel recently so £50 isn't that outrageous.

Was an amazing buffet, although wasted on me as I can't eat that much in one go.

Edited by GlobalVillan

On 10/04/2024 at 21:37, Xela said:

Good question, thanks for asking.

2 sausage, 2 egg, 2 bacon, 2 hashers, 2 slices of toast, 2 slices of lightly friend bread (sometimes), a ramekin of non sloppy beans and maybe a grilled tomato for garnish. 

Mushrooms and black pudding in the bin. 

Hot drink and glass of juice.

Usually followed by a big poo about 30 mins later. 

tumblr_m7dzgd6ZIB1rbon87o1_500.gif

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Thats actually a standard price at most 5 stars in London. Even the Hyatt Birmingham is £40 for 2 breakfasts and thats only a 4 star. 

We paid £32.50 each for breakfast at one hotel recently so £50 isn't that outrageous.

Was an amazing buffet, although wasted on me as I can't eat that much in one go.

Ooo humble brag 😂

2 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Didn't mean it that way. Apologies if it came across as such.

Alright breakfast boy. I bet you get the Guardian through a green juice squirted through the old ISDN line.

Just now, AVFC_Hitz said:

Alright breakfast boy. I bet you get the Guardian through a green juice squirted through the old ISDN line.

Yep. And Jeremy Corbyn buttered my toast. 

Come on, I was just commenting on a previous post. I would much rather a greasy spoon for a fiver any day. 

33 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yep. And Jeremy Corbyn buttered my toast. 

Come on, I was just commenting on a previous post. I would much rather a greasy spoon for a fiver any day. 

Does your butler sample each item before you eat it just in case it’s poisoned?

Article this morning on the BBC about the disappearance of Little Chef's from our roads. They mentioned their "famous" Olympic Brekkie.

Looking at it, if they'd invested in ramekins, thy might still be trading. 

133138104-62ed314af7aa8ed10fa885e72531be

• Like 1

Â