villa4europe

List of ingredients for the perfect Full English: 

2 x Bacon Medallions

2 x Sausages

2 x Fried Eggs

Grilled Tomato 

Baked Beans with ketchup added to the sauce

Toast

Its important to use the toast to make a sandwich with a bit of all the ingredients (including beans) as it is one of the greatest things ever. 

If feeling particularly indulgent, have some American style pancakes on the side to either use with the main breakfast or save until after and have them with some maple syrup. 

Edited by Tayls

8 minutes ago, Tayls said:

List of ingredients for the perfect Full English: 

2 x Bacon Medallions

2 x Sausages

2 x Fried Eggs

Grilled Tomato 

Baked Beans with ketchup added to the sauce

Toast

Its important to use the toast to make a sandwich with a bit of all the ingredients (including beans) as it is one of the greatest things ever. 

If feeling particularly indulgent, have some American style pancakes on the side to either use with the main breakfast or save until after and have them with some maple syrup. 

I do this and the missus calls me a weirdo 

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

My mates rip the piss  out of me when we order a full English as I order it and then ask them to take off the , beans , tomato and mushrooms … why not order sausages , egg and chips instead is the usual comment ..

Are chips on a breakfast a big thing round your way. Mate of mine who lives in bandit country swears blind chips  on the breakfast is the way forward

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Tesco do a nice one in their cafe 

Unfortunately I live in London so don't have a car and supermarkets cafs are few and far between in town centre supermarkets.

I've found the best way to find a decent, non-pretentious fry up is to follow the high vis vests at 7am. Anyone working on site somewhere for several months will eventually find the best spots.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Bacon, sausage, hash browns, beans and toast, that’s all that’s needed on a FEB.

I accept eggs will be on there for most folks tho I don’t eat them myself as I’m allergic to egg white.

Anything else is either in unnecessary or disgusting.

You must be yolking! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Are chips on a breakfast a big thing round your way. Mate of mine who lives in bandit country swears blind chips  on the breakfast is the way forward

Petes cafe in Covent gardens always serves chips with it but by and large I’d say no 

Â