Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I’ve got to the point where I can’t even be bothered to criticise individuals. They’ve all been rubbish. 

At some point, we need to just accept that it’s HOPEFULLY Gerrard and the system that is the problem. I think it is, but these players do make me nervous how shit they are. 

They are good players. Including Coutinho. They dont worry me. Just completely mismanaged.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don’t really care who’s fault it is. I’m not smart enough to know one way or another. But I hate seeing us lose again. I really feel this is a game we could’ve won, despite our manager and our players or any single reason. Sick of the lack of goals. 

My wife has just told me that my mother in law is coming to stay for a week in December. 

Purslow, you better f**king salvage my evening by sacking this prick and announcing Mauricio in the same statement. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

I’d love to see Guilbert given a fair go by the new manager, as cash has been shit for far to long now 

Cash is a very good right back, don't rewrite the last 2 seasons of consistently good performances because he's being asked to fill the role of 3 players every match for the full 90.

If you're gonna pick a scapegoat there are plenty of others to choose from and if Cash was available for sale there would be plenty of clubs higher up the ladder than us making enquiries.