Match Thread: Villa v Wesr Ham

limpid

“Up until they scored I thought we were right in it, Danny Ings is only 5 foot but we thought if we try and get it wide and into the box he might nick a header against one of west hams centre backs. The goal takes an unfortunate deflection that’s on me, first and foremost. We’ll work hard this week to make sure we see more of the same next week” 

Just now, osmark86 said:

we don't really deserve to lose either. they got lucky.

but I disagree with the notion that we deserve a win from this game.

I did say 'something'. And I know I am going to get copped up for this, but for at least 55 minutes we looked much more cohesive, with better shape and compactness then earlier this season. 

**** off Stevie G. Bell end. Back to Scotland or league 2, I don’t care where just get the **** away from VP. Gutless prick.

Edited by Ingram85

Once again the shittest team in the current table get gifted the win by Villa. 

It happens so many times and still it's **** annoying 

Hope the owners have the  balls to pull the trigger 

• Like 3

Just now, ferguson1 said:

You make your own luck. They’ve been poor but we’ve hardly battered them have we?

We've barely created anything. Everytime they attack right now they're looking dangerous. We've just done the whole "hit loads of bad crosses in" that we were doing against Bournemouth in the first game and was just as ineffective then.

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

“First and foremost, I thought John McGinn was terrific. Up until they scored I thought we were right in it, Danny Ings is only 5 foot but we thought if we try and get it wide and into the box he might nick a header against one of west hams centre backs. The goal takes an unfortunate deflection that’s on me, first and foremost. We’ll work hard this week to make sure we see more of the same next week where fans can be sure I'll drop Luiz in favor of a stale return to JJ and McGinn who, as I said, was terrific today ” 

FTFY

• Like 1