Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

It’s because they’re asked to play in the oppositions box

They have hardly had a look at the opposition third of the pitch. They have been waltzing through us. Kamara has also been missing his interceptions and being out hustled. Our midfield and fullbacks have been terrorised.

I was way late on the lambert out wagon (I was fotunate to meet him and have a chat, he was a pleasure to meet and it made me sentimental).   I was way early on the Bruce out wagon.  I was pretty neutral on the Smith out wagon.  I think I'm a bit slow on the Gerrard out wagon, but I'm honestly not sure why.  I do think he has made some very good signings and improved our roster..... kamara alone...  I'm teetering.

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Anyone know where I can get some cheap cabbages for Sunday 

I wouldn't have chanted Deano out, but Gerrard has turned into that dirty scouser he was at Liverpool. I have no sympathy for him, get him out, he can go manage Watford. 

• Like 1

Just now, Digavilla said:

Why can't Gerrard see the ability differences between Luis & Mcggin? 

As well as all the shit performances, it's this shit that worried me from the off.

He doesn't understand what he's looking at. Quite a common theme with good players. It's why so few become good managers.

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

We look clueless in attack, our midfield gets bullied, we struggle to convincingly play it out from the back, we hoof it to no one and cross it to no one. We have no clear system or method, and are lethargic in our press after the first 5 minutes..... Have I left anything out??

We can't defend...

Just now, MotoMkali said:

"Villa have certainly upped it in the last 5 minutes. But too little too late" is certainly the motto of all the games I've watched except when we are winning and then utterly collapse. 

Coincidentally it always happens just as the opposition start to take their foot off the gas.