Luis Suarez

maqroll

45 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

So who's leaving?

I'd guess Davis, and Archer going back out on loan. 

IMO of course. 

I hope this doesn't happen but I can understand why it might. He's not going to lose his finishing ability but I'd argue he's not as mobile as he once was. We might see some Buendia and Coutinho through balls going a few yards too far in front of a slow as **** suarez if it does happen. We might also see a dozen wonder goals.

Either way he's a bit of a word removed by all accounts. If he signs then as I said with **** Sherwood he then becomes our word removed but I would like to think if we're after a better class of finisher we could find one that isn't suarez.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'd guess Davis, and Archer going back out on loan. 

IMO of course. 

Ings will be real happy, I'm sure. But if Suarez scores more then I don't care.

23 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Davis obviously because he's barely good enough for the championship. 

I think he probably isn’t quite good enough for the PL but hasn’t this absurd position been shown up by the fact he’s been brilliant in the Championship and will be playing in the playoff final this actual weekend as a result?

2 hours ago, messi11 said:

I have a Luis Suarez bottle opener, opens bottles with his teeth. I will always support him.

It really does exist. Ironically it's actually more expensive than the player himself at £7.95

Screenshot_20220528-184232_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Jareth said:

The team in this tweet is possible - and I for one am here for it (though hadn't noticed Koulibaly on there!)

Good team except for that front three. Coutinho and Buendia standing centrally taking turns trying to play through balls to Suarez, who is to slow to reach them. And not much work done out of possession except by Buendia.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

The team in this tweet is possible - and I for one am here for it (though hadn't noticed Koulibaly on there!)

As a Napoli supporter, leave Koulibaly alone. 😂

Edited by VillaHatesMe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

That team is on par with Arsenal and Spurs so challenging for that 3rd/4th spot. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Also that line up would be 5 new first team players… could that happen?

We're at 3 already, so definitely yes. 

8 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Messi the tax evader

Off topic but I always find stuff like this amusing, was the same with Ronaldo. These guys are earning hundreds of millions, and while obviously it's ultimately their responsibility, as if they have the first idea what's happening with their taxes. They'll hire someone to deal with it and see that they pay as little as possible, like I'd imagine every pro footballer does 

Â