Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Because the point was that forest had been outside thw pl x amount of years so they are not a big club, yet during that time we have only won two trophies ourselves. Does that make us a small club? Of course it doesnt

In that case I apologise. FWIW I remember Forest as an established Prem club during the 90's, and to me they are a Big Club, like us. I also think of teams like Sheffield Wednesday as a big club, for the same reason, and for their history as one of the league founders. I would really like them back in the big time, at the expense of teams like Fulham and Huddersfield. 

I also remember Brighton being on the verge of annihilation at the bottom of the pyramid, so it's always weird to see them around and about. 

Edit- My history is terrible, apparently Wednesday were not founding members of the league, despite being one of the oldest clubs. They were founders of the Football Alliance, which merged with the league in 1892. My bad. I'll shut up now.

Edited by HKP90
OOPS

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Because the point was that forest had been outside thw pl x amount of years so they are not a big club, yet during that time we have only won two trophies ourselves. Does that make us a small club? Of course it doesnt

That wasnt the point I initially made. Except Clough years Forest won nothing in the history which is no comparison to Villa

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Everyone is a big club... 

Bald men fighting over a comb

There's 6 big clubs in England right now and the disparity is monstrous, the sooner fans of other clubs stop the pissing contest and realise what's going on the better 

Not really a big club fight though, I was just stating that Forest are not a traditional big team except a Clough 15 year reign when they won all the trophies

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

In that case I apologise. FWIW I remember Forest as an established Prem club during the 90's, and to me they are a Big Club, like us. I also think of teams like Sheffield Wednesday as a big club, for the same reason, and for their history as one of the league founders. I would really like them back in the big time, at the expense of teams like Fulham and Huddersfield. 

I also remember Brighton being on the verge of annihilation at the bottom of the pyramid, so it's always weird to see them around and about. 

Edit- My history is terrible, apparently Wednesday were not founding members of the league, despite being one of the oldest clubs. They were founders of the Football Alliance, which merged with the league in 1892. My bad. I'll shut up now.

No worries mate all good 👍

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

There's 6 big clubs in England right now and the disparity is monstrous, the sooner fans of other clubs stop the pissing contest and realise what's going on the better 

And im not bald

23 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Exactly this. We're far closer in size to Forest than we are to Spurs, and that's the thing that matters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Exactly this. We're far closer in size to Forest than we are to Spurs, and that's the thing that matters. 

And also, seriously, who gives a shit?!  The "big club" bickering is **** weird.

Shame its all gone a bit downhill for him there. Few years ago he was tearing it up in the Championship. 

On 13/07/2022 at 16:16, Demitri_C said:

You could say the same with us under saunders. We won what two league cups and runners up in PL?

Forest have had in tough im not gonna criticise them for that. If nassef and wes never came in for us we could have been like them does that not deem as a big club?

Runners up???? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

180k on that bellend.

Aye they've jumped the shark already.

Obviously only going for the money  else he would go back to Wet Spam.

Funny ex players on Talksport trying to justify the move by saying he's going  for the project. Shame Simon Jorden's on holiday, he would have ripped emm a new one. 🤣

• Haha 1

Â