• Ings
    • Watkins
    • Chukwuemeka (Chambers 69)
    • Young (Ings 74)
    • Coutinho (Buendía 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/22 at 18:00

Better balance in the team, mixture of Buendia and Chambers coming in helped massively. Nice on Steven. 

I don't think we need Coutinho. 

• Like 1

Moans and groans pre kick off about Ings and Ollie not being able to play together 🤣🤣 solid performance, and good team selection, squad rotation is nice to see.

• Like 1

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Luiz annoying

Can't say I picked that up? Thought he played well, one pass intercepted that I think was as much on receiver as him. 

Where is that ”a tale of two halves” pic? First half not good at all and too many needless long balls, second half we decided to actually play through the midfield and it worked just fine.

Extremely poor from Konsa though. Not alert at all and far too many mistakes.

1 minute ago, Dale said:

Better balance in the team, mixture of Buendia and Chambers coming in helped massively. Nice on Steven. 

I don't think we need Coutinho. 

We need a squad, the quality coming off the bench today was great, and thats with JJ and Bailey out injured, we can still field a strong bench even with key members missing.

• Like 3

Excellent choice of lineup, great performance from what I saw (missed most of the first half).

Still a bit lax and we still make the wrong decisions at times, we could be lethal if we improved on that a little.

Thought McGinn played really well, that ball in for the third goal was inch perfect. 

Gerrard got the subs right as well as the starting XI, I liked that he reacted to Burnley changing shape by changing our setup too.

Now we can fully relax and look forward to these final few games and next season.

Edited by bannedfromHandV

Good performance against a team bang in form, who are fighting for their lives. Very comfortable win, anyone moaning after that don’t understand the game imo.

• Like 3

Ill take that. Didnt like the lineup at first but it worked and we played well.

Motm was konsa excellent performance 

:trollface:

Edited by Demitri_C

Â