Match Thread: Villa v Spurs

limpid

Hate to say this as I always think we should give a new manager time, but my god we are woeful, struggling to see where out next win will come from, Leicester will beat us, we should beat Norwich but the way we are set up... Come back Smith!! 

2 minutes ago, picicata said:

I really don't know why we are not giving the youth a bit of a run. These games are pointless, let's use them to blood a player or two

or the players we paid big money for who the manager doesnt rate so we can increase the value in the summer for his famed rebuild

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

It must be becoming clear to Gerrard that Konsa & Mings are not the way forward next season. Surely one or both will be upgraded.

This was our CB partnership when we nearly got relegated. Konsa is backup at best and Mings is given a lot more credit because he’s left footed. However, I’d keep Mings because he’s a leader, even if he drops a clanger every now and again.

We are really hilarious right now. It's like the players are trolling Gerrard. 🤣

You couldn't make it up like. Concede a terrible early goal when we lose all games we concede first in. 

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

He didn't. It's not an official assist.

He has on the Fantasy site. They give em away a bit more generously. You get one if you're the player brought down for a penalty as well.

Could marinez helped...little flick backwards

Could konsa bring it down and volley it to row z

Could Luiz read it better instead of being static 

Either one would have been better...poor from konsa....poor from the rest...

No footballing intelligence shown by many villa players there 

5 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Don’t know what Chambers did wrong to lose his place. 

Makes no sense at all when Konsa has been garbage this season and getting sent off all the time

• Like 1