Kalvin Phillips

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apparently he is on something like 290 k per week.... So.

So…. there may be a chance he is happy to take a pay cut as he is already wealthy? 🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NeilS said:

So…. there may be a chance he is happy to take a pay cut as he is already wealthy? 🤣

Will he be loved if he comes here? Maybe coutinho can tell him about how loved he is here*

*When he plays well. Otherwise not

17 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

If we offer Kante a new mini clubman he’d come here straight away. But we gotta be first!

Seriously though Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar double pivot.

Too slow, bad attitudes, and their agent Paul Heyman has a bigger mouth than Craig Butler...  May chokeslam Gerrard if they get subbed off and Heyman will be in the news every day talking about how he'll embarrass Purslow!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, KMitch said:

Too slow, bad attitudes, and their agent Paul Heyman has a bigger mouth than Craig Butler...  May chokeslam Gerrard if they get subbed off and Heyman will be in the news every day talking about how he'll embarrass Purslow!

Maybe thats what McGinn keeps threatening him with :P 

• Haha 1

On 23/03/2022 at 17:17, A'Villan said:

Did you see Bissouma vs Everton in full?

No but Everton are terrible abs hardly a good yardstick to judge him by. I watched him in two games they previously lost and he didn’t impose himself on the game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, hippo said:

£60m ?

Is he that good ?

I rate him but £60m is a lot of money! 

I subscribe to the belief we need two new defensive midfielders. I worry spending this much on one means there will be limited funds elsewhere. 

I don’t think we’ll spend £60m on anyone tbh. 

• Like 1

The article also suggests we’ll renew our interest in Bissouma. Honestly, if you offered me a Summer of Coutinho, Phillips and Bissouma and nobody else, I’d snap your hand off. 

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 1

It’s just not happening. If he leaves Leeds, and I think there is a chance he will it won’t be to go to us. 

This will be ESR/JWP all over again. I’ll be v annoyed if we spend all summer on it and then still don’t improve the midfield which I think needs a complete overhaul not just one £60 mill player.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thejoker said:

I think the move is complicated by the fact that he wants to stay at Leeds. Seems like JWP and ESR part three. 

When a player is so invested in a club, I baulk at the prospect of signing them.

as an example.....I look at Jack, does he really look like he fits in?....Really?........I watch their play at times, they don't pass to him enough , play around him, score and he just joins in the celebrations like a bridesmaid at a wedding....I see that quite often.

Kalvin Phillips for 60m could be a misfit.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hippo said:

£60m ?

Is he that good ?

No, he will be the 2nd highest transfer for a defensive midfielder ever and he has played 40 Premier League games. He hasnt played since October either

If its like Digne I prefer we do medicals

1 hour ago, thejoker said:

I think the move is complicated by the fact that he wants to stay at Leeds. Seems like JWP and ESR part three. 

I think it's complicated due to him having no record of being mates with Stevie G.

2 hours ago, hippo said:

£60m ?

Is he that good ?

If I'm honest, there is no way I'd be pushing 60 mill for Phillips, as much as I want a DM.

There must be DMs we can get in world football for less than that, with higher ceilings?

I haven't seen him play that much either ( partially because he seems to be I hired alot ).

This is one I would consider veto ING if I was the board. Lol

• Like 2

Â