Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

No to Gueye aswell i dont want NO player that reminds me of the 15/16 season NONE … they can do one …. I want fresh blood in this team only … i am confident we will sign another midfielder within the next fortnight.

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Just sign Sangare, the profile we need.

Sod Ndombele.

We don’t need a typical 8 unless we’re selling someone and can bring in a genuine upgrade.

We have McGinn (nailed on starter now, Jacob Ramsey, Luiz, Sanson and maybe Aaron Ramsey coming through for that position.

We need control and dominance in midfield. Composure, control and improved ball retention.

We don’t need more “all out action” CMs that could continue to lose the ball easily…

Soldify midfield, let the attackers (including our South American number 10s) thrive…

Sangare is the top of my list. I wouldn't want Ndombele for the simple fact that he seems to not be able to put it together. Way too risky for us.

NDombele has the potential to be THE best signing we've made in a long time. Including Kamara and Coutinho and Martinez.

But even more likely he turns out to be the biggest flop, most frustrating and most divisive character in the dressing room.

Be a hell of a gamble with a squad that appears to all get on quite well.

• Like 3

No chance we sign Ndombele. Could only play 10 for us and we have Coutinho who will start every game.

Just read Leeds had agreed a £33m fee for De Ketelaere before he went to Milan. Wonder if we were interested. Would have been an incredible signing.

1 hour ago, HeyAnty said:

think this is just tot trying to drum up interest as they are desperate to get rid

No thanks dont want to see us doing any transfer business with Levy, will offer half a bag of crisps and a half eaten sarnie for your players, but he wants premium dosh for his. Jog the ... on!

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868lvaxu4jprn26kyuvc

Ndombele Is just the midfield Traore. both are potentially world class… when they are bothered. Their skill sets are amazing but mindsets are fairly poor 

F me that’s some GIF 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868lvaxu4jprn26kyuvc

Ndombele Is just the midfield Traore. both are potentially world class… when they are bothered. Their skill sets are amazing but mindsets are fairly poor 

Nice to see Haley Joel Osment is getting back into acting again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Bit disappointed this window seems to be over. Two new players isn’t enough to improve significantly on a team that deservedly finished 14 based on lack of quality. 

You also have to factor in there’s 4-5 players who could and probably should improve on last years showing. If Carlos and Kamara actually bed in early and we cut out two horrendous losing streaks that we suffered last year we could easily finish 3-4 places higher and then really kick on next year.

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Bit disappointed this window seems to be over. Two new players isn’t enough to improve significantly on a team that deservedly finished 14 based on lack of quality. 

Also disappointed the window looks to be over. 

But I cannot agree that we finished 14th based on lack of quality. Our first 11 on paper was milllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss better than at least 5 teams who finished above us. We hugely underperformed across the season, dropped points against jokes sides like Watford home and away and shat points up the wall from winning positions, that's why we finished 14th. 

• Like 4