Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

9 hours ago, WHY said:

Fair chance that’s a seasons ender. Still idiots who have never played the game will claim it wasn’t that bad. 

How rude. I had the exact same injury running to the kebab shop before it closed. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bit patronising that.  It was a very poor stupid challenge. But it wasn’t malicious or intentionally trying to injury the guy that some fans were making out.

So why the hand slap as soon as they started to carry Kamara off? 

On 12/02/2023 at 19:19, Lerner's Driver said:

Yeah, but Dendoncker has the turning circle of a depressed diplodocus.

are you exaggerating?😀

7 hours ago, Jareth said:

How rude. I had the exact same injury running to the kebab shop before it closed. 

The kebab shop owner, had the same injury running to lock the door.

• Haha 1

The physios let him walk on it. Same guys who stretched out Carlos' achilles thinking he had a calf cramp. There have been a few other incidents as well that leave me devoid of confidence in our physios.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Minimum 5 games out according to Gregg Evans.

That's good news, we've got 13 games left. Glad it's not the season ending injury (envisaged by those wot played the game).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

Minimum 5 games out according to Gregg Evans.

He said 4 weeks+ in his Athletic article, which is 2 game if it's 1 month out as there's international break. Then it depends how long it actually is as we've a lot of games in April. 

Sat 8th, 15th, 22nd April. Probably back for one of those

Edited by CVByrne

56 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Personally would expect Dendoncker to be the most likely player to replace Kamara but we will see...

Yeah given his experience. Though his passing ability isn't the same level. Good to see how he does with a run of games, will let us know if he can be relied upon next season.

• Like 2

Â