Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Xela said:

They both do the same job though, to the same ability :ph34r:

Sekonda poor battery, poor time keeping, alarm clock is unreliable and argos fans cant wait for him to be sold 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I worry what will happen when we sign a 'proper 6' and still don't smash the top 4! What will be next on the agenda?

I imagine we'll revert back to blaming Austin MacPhee :D 

Just now, messi11 said:

Sekonda poor battery, poor time keeping, alarm clock is unreliable and argos fans cant wait for him to be sold 

Being a quartz, the Sekonda would actually keep better time than the Rolex. Plus only one is likely to get you stabbed in London :P 

Just now, messi11 said:

This guy is more of a 8 than a proper #6. Surprised by the link 

They all are. Kamara being the exception who actually is a DCM in the style some have been asking for.

16 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Obviously messi11 is a law unto himself, but I've always found it funny whenever the word of a few fans of a different side is taken as gospel as if people that support the same team aren't regularly disagreeing with each other on this forum.😂

Very true, the polarising opinions of football fans from all over the world and not just VT. 

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

yikes, reading the Juve fan forum, they seriously dislike this guy, like.....seriously think he's next level terrible.

Juve are not in a happy place and has not been for a while. The mood on their boards regarding most players is likely quite grim.

Bentancur has not lived up to the hype and early for of his Juve career but he's not a bad player.

• Like 1

Villa fans who apparently watch a a lot of Serie A and play a lot of Football Manager "wow what a signing this would be"
Juventus fans who actually watch every single Juventus games "He's terrible cant wait to get rid of him"

Edited by messi11
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Villa fans who apparently watch a a lot of Serie A and play a lot of Football Manager "wow what a signing this would be"
Juventus fans who actually watch every single Juventus games "He's terrible cant wait to get rid of him"

I recommend you go and have a read of the Lucas Digne thread on a Everton forum, or the Jack Grealish thread in other football. 

Football fans are idiots. 

Just now, messi11 said:

Juventus fans who actually watch every single Juventus game "He's terrible cant wait to get rid of him"

Relative though isnt it... Juve are the Italian Man Utd. They're comparing Bentancur to Pirlo, Deschamps, Zidane etc in the same way Man Utd think players like Fred are rubbish because he isnt a reincarnation of Roy Keane or Paul Scholes.

If we compare Bentancur to some of the absolute dross we've had in our midfield and even to our current players in that DM area then he is a vast improvement. He'll have his faults, but so do all the current players we love (apart from Martinez of course...). If Steven Gerrard thinks this central midfielder is a good player then Im prepared to take his word on it 

No chance we sign him. He needs to be at least 29 and drawing his pension for us to be interested.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Excuse me! I haven't played Football Manager. I've only seen one YouTube highlight reel of his.

• Haha 2

Just now, sne said:

Just like Kerr Smith 👌

He’s ancient, he was at least 25 in Dawson’s Creek! Sign him up.

• Haha 1

Not good enough for juve and not good enough for villa are 2 very different barometers 

And he can't be that bad if juve are picking him over the likes of Ramsey, mckennie, rabiot even locatelli some weeks and Arthur who has been linked with a big money move to arsenal 

Juve selling Arthur and him in the same window would be the doubt and if we need him rather than someone slightly deeper, wouldn't mind another loan to buy 

Â