Match Thread: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You pop up with the EXACT same post every time he isn't having a great game. Yet are always anonymous when he has a good one 🤣

I was curious about this.

Against Newcastle. Not guilty, your honour.

On 21/08/2021 at 16:57, Davkaus said:

Mings and Young did well, but Ramsey is MotM for me

• Like 1

We’ve played some good stuff in the final third. They’ve been awful, but so has our defence. 

More composure second half, please. Less space on the wings for them, although we seem to have sorted that after the half hour mark. 

Midfield is too weak. Can be overwhelmed with remarkable ease. I don’t think Sanson will give us the steel we’d need. Don’t know what we need to do tonight with the squad that’s there: maybe time for Tim?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Dogshit half of football with 2 dogshit teams playing dogshit football

"Plenty of chances"

Woeful passing. Woeful defences. Woeful final balls. Woeful shots 

That sounds like a coaching issue 

Not sure why I'm seeing criticisim of Watkins he's playing really well and has been our best attacker alongside Buendia. Bearing in mind we're away to Man Utd, it's been a good performance overall and have been unlucky not to equalize on a few occassions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Bore off you cretin. You’d of cheered Samuel back in the day im sure. It was shit comment to make. Call yourself a Villa fan and pull the woke card when someone calls you out on it.

It's a **** joke imagine actually getting mad. 

I'm sure your there doing rapist ronaldo chants and alonso's a murderder etc. 

Seen many jokes about mendy and bissouma as well. 

Wind your neck in

Edited by LondonVillian

We've played really well, in patches and suicidally awful in patches.

We've got to chill out when we get into their half, stay calm, pass, move, do the right thing etc etc.

Take it easy lads and we'll win.

We're showing too much headless chicken.

7 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Something is really wrong with Ollie this season. It almost looks as if he's not really trying. You don't go from 26 goals in the Championship and 15 in your first Prem season to......... whatever this is.

There's not. His performances are exactly the same as last season. Last season he had Jack creating situations for him.

Edited by Tom13

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Their goal - Great ball in but I do think it was Mings at fault. He steps forward meaning he can't reach it.

Buendia watches him run past him and goes to mark noone, Luiz points at him (clearly seeing the threat) but chooses to also mark noone. Konsa hangs back, marking noone. Mings goes forward to mark...no one. It was atrocious defending from nearly everyone in the box. And the players on the edge that weren't closing down. Atrocious.

• Like 2

Just now, useless said:

Not sure why I'm seeing criticisim of Watkins he's playing really well and has been our best attacker alongside Buendia. Bearing in mind we're away to Man Utd, it's been a good performance overall and have been unlucky not to equalize on a few occassions.

Uh oh. Be careful with calling him unlucky. They’re going to come after you.

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

It is never going to work. Its a tad concerning when asked before kick off Gerrard just shrugged and said that  they had to sort it out themselves. 

£150k PW management. Nice work if you can get it