Yves Bissouma

Corleone

21 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Fingers crossed we have a couple of other options in case we can’t sign him in this window. If we don’t get him now I don’t think we’ll get him in the summer as other clubs will be more interested when his price drops.

Yep, it’s now or never. Either pay £50m or miss out. 

• Like 2

It’s been over 24 hours since anyone posted in this thread.

Josh Harris may not have the ability to close the thread.

But he clearly has the ability to stifle speculative talk and give people pause for thought. 

Whether you use that power for good or for evil is a decision you must make alone, young Joshua.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

He is the player we need and maybe just maybe the player we want. But this will be the hardest sell of the lot for Gerrard. If we get him then we are moving forward  biiig time and what is going on behind the scenes is a real pusb for the very top. I await the next couple of weeks with real interest as its going to show us how much of a pull we are and how mucb in the future. 

Just now, PerryBarrPet said:

SKY saying again that we are still interested in Bassouma. Anyone believe this is going anywhere?

I do, it’s a position we are short of and makes sense but maybe that’s more hope than it likely to happen.

On 15/01/2022 at 00:07, MWARLEY2 said:

He is the player we need and maybe just maybe the player we want. But this will be the hardest sell of the lot for Gerrard. If we get him then we are moving forward  biiig time and what is going on behind the scenes is a real pusb for the very top. I await the next couple of weeks with real interest as its going to show us how much of a pull we are and how mucb in the future. 

As we progress the pool of quality, gets more sparse.....clubs don't want to sell good players......and we don't want to buy bad ones.....it will get harder.

• Like 1

Don't know anything about Brightons squad but saw Bissoumas efforts against Everton and he will be hard to replace.

Very impressive. 

That said I don't see him staying at Brighton for long.

Edited by A'Villan

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Window could be closed by then

ye as follows for AFCON:

Final - 6th Feb

Semi Finals: 2nd Feb.

Quarter Finals: 29th & 30th Jan.

Round of 16: 24th, 25th, 26th Jan.

Why are people obsessed about signing him after AFCON? 

Players sign all the time when away for international tournaments. 

As has been said over and over and over again, the window closes before the end of the tournament if they remain in it.  We're not going to wait and see. If he's going to sign we will just sign him when the deals agreed. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Maybe in the summer but I can't see Brighton letting him go in January given that they are ahead of us in the league.

Depends how many millions they are prepared to lose between now and the summer. His values going to plummet. If they're happy with that then fine but they are more likely to take the big moolah now and try to get a replacement whilst pocketing some profit. 

Â