Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

On 16/12/2022 at 08:48, duke313 said:

Complete nonsense. He could have just stayed at Barca and be on double the wages.

Erm don't think you grasped what I was saying. I wasn't saying Coutinho has done anything wrong. It was more a case of if we are going to offload him then get agent Emi on the case. And my post was, unlike how you viewed it, very tongue on cheek 🙄

If he does leave I wish him all the best. He’s been nothing but professional and boosted the image of the club. Whatever the outcome, I am proud to say we attracted a player like Philippe. 

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Will Corinthians pay us £20M and pay his salary? If so, cheerio... You can't join a club and then six months later be gone because it's not as cushty as you expected. 

11 minutes ago, Dale said:

Will Corinthians pay us £20M and pay his salary? If so, cheerio... You can't join a club and then six months later be gone because it's not as cushty as you expected. 

We will probably accept a smaller fee of half that to get him off the wage bill as im guessing he is on stupid wages.

I never thought id say this but if that kind of offer comes in id sell. Think his best days are past him. Just not at all consistent anymore. Has a 1 in 5 good game ratio if we lu ky

Â