Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

1 minute ago, Pablo_2531 said:

Just reading few articles on it an it saying he took a pay cut (I appreciate he on daft money..) however he could have earned his current wages at other clubs who would have made up the 100%.

Doesnt surprise me, as in the time he was at Liverpool there was never any issues with him an he always came across humble an someone who wants to play. 

Id be really encouraged by it if I was a villa fan as he clearly wants to be part of the project that the club are building.

As a neutral I’m really keen to see him back in the prem as I’m convinced it will be business as usual an you have a lot to look forward to. 

Impossible. @Laughable Chimpsaid his creative output is nonexistent these days.

😉

6 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Impossible. @Laughable Chimpsaid his creative output is nonexistent these days.

😉

Ha ha I think them 2 signings will make a big difference.

You need more quality from wide - I think from the right too. But I just think it will improve the forwards too as they will get more chances so won’t be snatching at things an players like coutiniho play that early pass which just kills defenders

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pablo_2531 said:

Ha ha I think them 2 signings will make a big difference.

You need more quality from wide - I think from the right too. But I just think it will improve the forwards too as they will get more chances so won’t be snatching at things an players like coutiniho play that early pass which just kills defenders

Hopefully with Phil around, Buendia should get more joy on the right. Cash is pretty handy from RB on his day too, so this signing could hopefully balance the whole team.

1 hour ago, His Name Is Death said:

Might as well sign Luis Suarez - who is set to leave Atletico - at this point. Get the whole gang back together.

Disclaimer: this is not a serious suggestion.

Neither was Coutinho a couple of months ago. 

loving all the content from villa tv. he looks very sharp in training i must say

i don't care that they probably picked the best 3mins and every goal from a 3 hour training session, donna drink it in anyway

2 hours ago, cyrusr said:

Just watching this now and noticed right at the start at during the medical the doctor asked him what he wanted to be called and he responds "Phil". When asked what they call him there at Barcelona he responds "Coutinho". Just reminds me that little things like that can make someone not feel welcome. 

Give him the right support and he will be phenomenal.

I felt sad that he had to carry his own luggage into the hotel in Paris...

• Haha 1

Â