Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I liked

Wake me up, before you go go, we don't need Grealish we got Coutinho

repeat 😂

Not that I would ever sing it,

Why? I’ll be singing it tomorrow….I’ve sang worse!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Whoever's doing our club interviews right now keeps calling him Philippe Cow-tinho

Our whole media team from those that do graphics to those who do interviews and commentary could do with some training…

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

"His name's Coutinho and he dances on the pitch.

Just like that river twisting through a dusty..."

Well, whatever, you get the idea.

Or…

”He comes from Rio and he dances on the pitch,

His name is Philippe and he’s giving you a stitch”

• Haha 1

So after around 10 years we managed to get Coutinho. We were linked when he was at Inter I think during Lambert days. It’s amazing how certain transfers could works and other don’t. If he hopefully done well for us then I think it worth the waiting. The whole system was bad and nothing to regret as going down has benefited us and we’re now in a very good position. But this shows us exactly that when do we need to gamble? When to sell? When to buy? It should show the players aswell how risky it is if he got the wrong choice. 

5 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

Given how the Wham song went down at the Theatre of Doom on Monday, I think that one will stick, it’s not difficult to remember after numerous beers either, trust me.

It’ll stick unless Coutinho struggles and Jack finds form. 
I don’t like it anyway.

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

So given our luck with Bailey, we can expect him to get injured when he comes on or when he plays for Brazil and all cry ourselves to sleep over the coming months.

Burnley rearranged. Cast-iron guarantee.

Â