Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

2 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Been working on a Joeless chant for Coutinho, what do you think ???

He’s Phil Coutinho

He comes from Rio

He came from Barca

To Villa Park

He’s 5 foot 7

and football heaven 

please don’t take Philippe away

There's only Phil Coutinho ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

To be honest I think kappa lengths are ok, it’s the tightness that’s the problem. I’m 6’1” and about 12 stone and a large is plenty long enough for me. 

image.jpeg.ab86107941987061a9f8849543afba0a.jpeg

Yeah I know people have complained but I think the sizings aren’t bad if you’re in decent shape, I ordered the XL and it fits (6’2 12.5 stone) but a large wouldn’t NOT fit. It would just be super close. Length is a good length.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, regular_john said:

Just to check - is this just a loan until the end of the season? There seemed to be a lot of talk about it being an 18 month loan 

Anyone know?

end of season with 33m buy option.

It cant be 18 months, cus in 18 months his contract expires, and there would then be no need for a buy fee.

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Good for him personally but from a Villa perspective would rather he didn’t make the squad for what are pointless games. 

I think he would have just missed an FA Cup game unless quarantine returns 

Might be good for him to get games

• Like 1

He will either start and play up until the 60th minute if fit enough. Replaced by Ings...

Or he will come on second half around the 60th minute...

All dependant on his fitness.

I would be quite keen for him to come off the bench, play against tired players where his fitness and rustiness may not be so telling.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Gerrard confirming what many of us thought, Coutinho is not match-fit and will start from the bench.

I'm not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case for Digne as well.

• Like 1

Â