Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've started to realise that, some peoples " Happy Place " is being unhappy about everything the club does, or potentially does. That's more bizarre to me.

Obviously not aimed at everyone, because some people have genuine concerns and express and explain them in a good way.

But I've started to notice a pattern with some to the point where it becomes hard to take them seriously as posters anymore.

Surely there is a name or term for this Fetish? Being happy about being unhappy?

Same here. Folks are entitled to enjoy our hobby in anyway they want. I just think the negativity and constant "there must be something wrong behind the scenes" conspiracies isnt really very enjoyable. But each to their own. I respect other fans completely of course and after the past decade I dont blame any Villa for being grumpy, I just think they could enjoy Villa much more if they cheered up and enjoyed the ride a bit.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mewq8crfr1iux137tv

what the **** is going on here. 

I’d suspect this kinda player would even give us a sniff. 

The question is, does he still “have it” or is he a full blown drinkwater? 

I suspect someone is hakeing the fish

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Villa linked to world class player who’s career is stuttering. 

Villa fans all look for a similar signing in recent history and find James to Everton. 

Conclusion = Bad signing.

but he isnt a world class player, the last time he was close to that was in 2017

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mewq8crfr1iux137tv

what the **** is going on here. 

I’d suspect this kinda player wouldn’t even give us a sniff. 

The question is, does he still “have it” or is he a full blown drinkwater? 

Bout time you turned up, happy new year pal.

It's a short term gamble worth taking, if it works it transforms us.

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

but he isnt a world class player, the last time he was close to that was in 2017

Ok maybe not world class but I don’t care what you say, any player that plays 25 minutes in a champions league final in 2020 is better than what we currently have. 

FWIW I don’t think it’s going to happen anyway so don’t worry mate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Same here. Folks are entitled to enjoy our hobby in anyway they want. I just think the negativity and constant "there must be something wrong behind the scenes" conspiracies isnt really very enjoyable. But each to their own. I respect other fans completely of course and after the past decade I dont blame any Villa for being grumpy, I just think they could enjoy Villa much more if they cheered up and enjoyed the team a bit.

And me totally, I'd never try to silence or belittle anyones opinion, whether I agree or not. ( Hell, I talk alot of Bollox myself at times )

But people have gone from " Would be a gash signing " to " We've got no plan " " We've abandoned our ethos "  and everything etc is falling apart comes across as " throwing toys out the pram " just because.

He very well could be a gash signing if it happens ( As they all could be )

However I think the board deserve be a little more credit and trust than they are getting.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We stayed up on the last day and signed the starting keeper from the FA Cup winning team and was the No.1 for the last 2 months of the season

oh come on! When I posted Martinez, you were gutted there was an example.  You can always make excuses but that was hard to dismiss and the reason @smg asked

• Confused 1

Â