Premier League relegation battle

useless

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’s a figure of fun now for some reason but i’ve rarely seen him let Everton down. He’s never let England down. 

He's up and down during a league season so makes plenty of errors (I'm sure @Zatman has them on file and watches them at least twice a day 😉) but yeah always good to peak for England during international tournaments and thought that save after the shot that hit both posts was one of the best I've seen all season given he had to run across goal and block it on the line.

That moment probably keeps Everton up you suspect.

Fair play to Everton they worked very hard but my god Chelsea gifted that to them. What an inept attacking show from Chelsea and how shit must lukaku be now to not get a run with what Chelsea had upfront. Really don’t know what havertz does, no pace of physical presence. Timo seems to have zero technical ability to go with his only skill which is running. 

I think Leeds are in big trouble 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, calcifer said:

I would not lose any sleep if they went down, we went down and was an ever present in the prem. But no one cared because we had been stinking out the league for a few seasons bit like Everton now. 

Losing sleep is a bit of a stretch, tbh. I don't recall Everton stinking the league out like we did when we went down. They have actually showed fight. You don't beat Man Utd and Chelsea without showing that.

• Like 2

Just now, Mantis said:

Current odds to go down on SkyBet:

Leeds - 2.38/1

Everton - 2.75/1

Burnley - 3/1

Southampton - 151/1

Brentford 501/1

Us - 1,001/1

151/1 for Southampton is very specific! Pretty sure they've got one home game left and that's Liverpool and without checking I imagine their GD isn't too great so they're probably that one team from mid table who could be looking over their shoulder going into the last game.

26 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

If it was a choice of dirty leeds or bluescouse going down, then i'd go for dirty leeds every time.

If only to save us from the media chirping on about a club bigger then Real Madrid being the biggest club EVER to be relegated.

• Like 1

Let me guess who that weirdo supports....

Fack me is he really just tweeting after every match working out more bizarre combinations to see us relegated?!🤣

Wonder what his toktik vids are like...

Edited by VillaChris

9 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

This idiotic idiot really is an idiot.

Crossing them off like it's his predictions, when this is from a week ago.

Attention-seeking clown.

11 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

This idiotic idiot really is an idiot.

he did similar when we nearly went down a couple of seasons ago and to be fair, i seem to recall him donating a fair wedge to charity when we stayed up. it's just bants. deep down he knows we're not going down but is just having a laugh.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Crossing them off like it's his predictions, when this is from a week ago.

Attention-seeking clown.

You’d think he’d quit after his obsessive weird song when we got promoted. What a weirdo he is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Leeds, Burnley or Everton? I'm good with either of them going down. :)

Yeah, absolutely. Leeds and Everton for the lolz, and I’ve wanted Burnley to go down for ages. Prefer Leeds or Everton, though, if I can choose. 

• Like 1