VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

On 03/10/2022 at 03:35, tonyh29 said:

Sacheen Littlefeather 

just about made it long enough to receive her long over due apology from Hollywood 

Hadn't heard about this til now 😔 Hugely important in highlighting the horrendous treatment of indigenous Americans, and also how hypocritical and up it's own arse Hollywood was/continues to be.

Serial killer Peter Tobin, a number of years later than he deserved. Convicted of 3 murders but suspected of more, especially because the 3 he was found guilty for begin when he was in his 40s, which is very, very late for a serial killer to start murdering people, and because there's evidence that he knew what his methods were by the time of the first murder, which again is unusual, the first murder is usually messy and ridden with mistakes. There's undoubtedly other people who are dead at his hands, and we'll probably never know.

Was about to put about Angela Lansbury. Fairly certain she was in my deadpool. I'm having an accurate year (just Kissinger and Martin Sheen to go) 

Edited by theunderstudy

31 minutes ago, theunderstudy said:

Was about to put about Angela Lansbury. Fairly certain she was in my deadpool. I'm having an accurate year (just Kissinger and Martin Sheen to go) 

Correct. You. @mottaloo@Paddywhack & @Jonesy7211 all had Angela Lansbury. 25 points each

@Shomin Gekiis out there in the lead though, he's got three of his up too but all of them 100 pointers (Jean-luc Godard, Jean Louis Trintignant & Monica Vitti)

Your three have only given you 100 points in total, which puts you in second place with quite a few others but they all only have one of theirs up

• Like 3

On 11/10/2022 at 13:19, bickster said:

@Shomin Gekiis out there in the lead though, he's got three of his up too but all of them 100 pointers (Jean-luc Godard, Jean Louis Trintignant & Monica Vitti)

Has anyone investigated the circumstances of their deaths?

• Haha 1