VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Had to Mooney him, still none the wiser

One of those guys who had small roles in countless sitcoms and series. He was only something like 4 ft tall so he had that going for him.

The US actor and comedian Leslie Jordan has died aged 67, his agent has confirmed. 

The star, known for his roles in Will and Grace and American Horror Story, was killed in a fatal car crash in Los Angeles on Monday morning, US media reported.

_127324541_gettyimages-1240362931.jpg.we

7 hours ago, Genie said:

I thought it was hot off the press, I should have known VT would be ahead of the curve :lol: 

Always **** is 😁

I've heard breaking news about celebrity death while driving, manage to get to Off Topic ten minutes later...and someone on here posted it three hours before 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Always **** is 😁

I've heard breaking news about celebrity death while driving, manage to get to Off Topic ten minutes later...and someone on here posted it three hours before 😂

Exactly, it’s usually @snetoo. He must have a Twitter alert or something :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Exactly, it’s usually @snetoo. He must have a Twitter alert or something :lol: 

I go on TMZ.com when I'm really, really bored. Absolute shite, but if someone even remotely famous dies they are first on the ball.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Genie said:

The US actor and comedian Leslie Jordan has died aged 67, his agent has confirmed. 

The star, known for his roles in Will and Grace and American Horror Story, was killed in a fatal car crash in Los Angeles on Monday morning, US media reported.

_127324541_gettyimages-1240362931.jpg.we

Thanks Dave 

dave-rodney.gif

• Haha 2

World's dirtiest man' dies at 94 shortly after taking a bath

Amou Haji's skin and clothes were black with filth after refusing to wash for decades

Iranian Amou Haji had for decades avoided eating fresh food and showering over fears of getting sick

An Iranian man nicknamed the "dirtiest man in the world" for living in filth and not washing for decades has died at the age of 94, state media reported on Tuesday.

Amou Haji, who did not wash for more than half a century, died on Sunday in the village of Dejgah in the southern province of Fars, IRNA news agency reported.

For decades he had avoided eating fresh food and showering over fears of getting sick, the agency quoted a local official as saying.

But "for the first time a few months ago, villagers had taken him to a bathroom to wash," IRNA reported.

“Not long after, he fell ill and finally, on Sunday… he gave up his life,” it reported.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/10/25/worlds-dirtiest-man-dies-shortly-taking-first-bath-50-years/

Brian Robinson, first Briton to win a stage in The Tour de France in 1955 passed away today - aged 91. Back then it was an amazing achievment; now it is fairly de rigeur. Think he won in 1955.