VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

8 hours ago, bickster said:

The final scores on the doors, unless a death is announced late. All Players that scored over 50 listed

Shomin Geki  3 300
phil silvers 2 200
Sid4Ever 2 200
Sid Cow 2 134
sne 2 108
The Understudy 3 100
mandy 1 100
Bicks 1 100
Davkaus 1 100
Gareth RDR 1 100
motaloo 2 50
paddywhack 2 50
AJ 1 50

Thanks Bic Ster

Modest Mouse drummer, Jeremiah Green, gone aged 45.

Cancer. Reported to have died on Saturday so I guess in here it goes rather than this year’s thread.

I know the band name, can’t say I’m overly familiar with their work.

Regardless, much too young.

8 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Modest Mouse drummer, Jeremiah Green, gone aged 45.

Cancer. Reported to have died on Saturday so I guess in here it goes rather than this year’s thread.

I know the band name, can’t say I’m overly familiar with their work.

Regardless, much too young.

Shame, great band. Had the pleasure of seeing them live at the old academy 2 and probably at some festivals.

This is their most famous song:

• Like 1

On 27/12/2021 at 22:37, fightoffyour said:

Let's go with another theme and for some maximum pointers, since so many young rappers seem to getting killed:

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey (Key Glock)
Quincy Lamont Williams (Peewee Longway)
Lontrell Dennell Williams Jr. (Pooh Shiesty)
Bryson Lashun Potts (NLE Choppa)
Keenon Dequan (YG)

Never heard of any of them before now but I'm guessing they're famous enough to be reported.

Pleased to report that these are all still alive and well

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Kelly Monteith, US comedian, 80. 

Now I feel old.   I remember seeing him on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson when he was a "new, up and coming comedian" that Carson used to like to give big breaks to.   I may even have seen his first national TV appearance on the show, as those were the days when I watched the show almost every night.  He never really made it big and disappeared from my consciousness by the '80's.

3 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Now I feel old.   I remember seeing him on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson when he was a "new, up and coming comedian" that Carson used to like to give big breaks to.   I may even have seen his first national TV appearance on the show, as those were the days when I watched the show almost every night.  He never really made it big and disappeared from my consciousness by the '80's.

That’s probably the time when he was popular over here. He had a reasonably successful TV series here in the 80s. Truth be known I thought he had already died. 

3 minutes ago, NeilS said:

David Gold West Ham co chairman and ex sha owner has passed away at the age of 86. I hadn't realised he was as old as that.

Wrong thread?