VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Conclusive proof that taking a bath is bad for you. 

I'm curious as to what he smelt like.  Whether after enough years of not washing your body stops stinking, or there is a limit to how bad you can smell, or it just all adds up over time and you could smell him from Iraq.

• Like 2

saw adidas had dropped him and then that forbes claimed he's no longer a billionaire as the adidas deal was worth $1.5bn to him...how the **** is that a thing? thats without even looking at the state of the trainers he makes with them, how can it be worth so much money?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

saw adidas had dropped him and then that forbes claimed he's no longer a billionaire as the adidas deal was worth $1.5bn to him...how the **** is that a thing? thats without even looking at the state of the trainers he makes with them, how can it be worth so much money?

Apparently adidas dropping him will cause them to report a $280m loss. Again, how is that even possible?

The numbers just don’t make sense.

• Like 1

On 24/10/2022 at 19:20, sne said:

Actor and comedian Leslie Jordan. 67 years old. Apparently he suffered an medical emergency and crashed his car into a wall

I don’t view this thread very often, or indeed pay much attention to American news so I’m probably just talking rubbish here, but it feels like there has been quite a few celebrities dying in car crashes recently? 

On 26/10/2022 at 19:33, bickster said:

4 massive rollies smoked at the same time obviously extends your life too

I know this is tongue in cheek, but one thing that always amazes me (and I say this as a smoker) is when someone says ‘my Nan smoked 60 a day and lived until she was 87’

Whenever I hear it I always think, well if she didn’t she’d have probably lived until she was flipping 97 🤣

Edited by av1

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Jerry Lee Lewis. 

Damn it, I had him ready for my 2023 list. 

Damn. One of the last Rock'n'Rollers. 

I spent many a happy few minutes playing air piano on the table in The Ship Ashore to Great Balls of Fire. 

10 minutes ago, av1 said:

I don’t view this thread very often, or indeed pay much attention to American news so I’m probably just talking rubbish here, but it feels like there has been quite a few celebrities dying in car crashes recently? 

Yeah feels similar to the Anne Hesche death

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Jerry Lee Lewis, 87. 

He’s one of those people I’d just assumed died 15 years ago or something. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Jerry Lee Lewis, 87. 

He was never the same after Dean Martin and Ol' Blue Eyes died. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, av1 said:

I know this is tongue in cheek, but one thing that always amazes me (and I say this as a smoker) is when someone says ‘my Nan smoked 60 a day and lived until she was 87’

Whenever I hear it I always think, well if she didn’t she’d have probably lived until she was flipping 97 🤣

Reminds me of that joke.

A guy was smoking a ciggie at the bar, when another guy walks up beside him, and starts doing the faux coughing thing.

" You shouldn't smoke. Those things will take years off your life" he says to the guy smoking.

The smoking guy replies " Well, my grandad lived to 90 years old."

" Did he smoke too?" 

The guy takes another drag on his darb. " No. He just minded his own f***ing business."

• Haha 2