VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

Warne is getting a state funeral in Australia.  They tend to have them more often in Australia than we do here in the UK, but that's a hell of an honour. 

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I take it our gutter press are getting an all expenses paid jolly to Thailand? 

No idea about what's been in the press.  Was talking about his death and how gutted I was to a few parents at my lads football and one of them turned his phone to me and said these have been found.

I'm assuming they were from a paper, but I only saw images and my response was, "Jesus Christ he's only just died".

I agree it's shitty from whomever searched for the images.

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

No idea about what's been in the press.  Was talking about his death and how gutted I was to a few parents at my lads football and one of them turned his phone to me and said these have been found.

I'm assuming they were from a paper, but I only saw images and my response was, "Jesus Christ he's only just died".

I agree it's shitty from whomever searched for the images.

What have been found? Haven't seen anything in the UK press apart from the fact he was on a 'liquid diet' and probably had a heart attack 

11 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Mitchell Ryan 88

Good character actor probably best remembered as the General in Lethal Weapon. 

mitchell-ryan-dharma.jpg

I know him mainly from being Jim Carrey’s boss in Liar Liar and also as Minnie Driver’s dad in Grosse Point Blank (contains mild swearing).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I know him mainly from being Jim Carrey’s boss in Liar Liar and also as Minnie Driver’s dad in Grosse Point Blank (contains mild swearing).

Ha, I was gonna mention his comedic role as the senior partner in Liar Liar but didn't think anyone would remember him, he was dead* funny in that.

*intended 

17 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

The actress Lynda Baron has died. 

Arkwright's favourite chest, and who could blame him? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

No the worst way to go from the cctv footage iv'e seen. Not sure if it's recent.

One things for sure, the old boy will be over the moon when nurse Gladys Emmanuel turns up tonight, he'll have her out for a duck first balls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 06/03/2022 at 11:13, villa4europe said:

I take it our gutter press are getting an all expenses paid jolly to Thailand? 

Surprised no-ones blamed the 2 jabs and booster for his demise TBH.