Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Just now, HeyAnty said:

Archer coming on with 2 min left sums this moron up for me.

He's just another victim of Gerrard. What a **** waste of this lad's potential. Gerrard doesn't give a ****, he knows he's not here long term.

3 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

The simple question is - can he turn things around? Not sure what would lead anyone to believe he can. 

He can't because he's sold all the wide players we had at the club. So we're stuck with his narrow formation which is too easy to defend against 

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

The same reason Smith got sacked means that Gerrard should be gone tonight.

Disagree. Smith was sacked because they thought he’d reached his ceiling and couldn’t take us to Europe. Gerrard needs to go as he will relegate us.

• Haha 1

I don't even blame him. Who wouldn't take the Villa job on offer? We need to ask questions of the ones who thought it'd be a good idea to hire a guy who had just 3 years of experience in the SPL. How else was this going to turn out?

• Like 1

Get the **** out, Gerrard. 

3 points from 4 games, but we all know it's going to be 3 points from 6 regardless of who is in charge. This absolute fraud has thrown away a very important 12 points as the harder games start now. 

Gerrard cannot be given anymore money to sign anymore players he is the problem signing more players will not change this situation he cannot manage and cannot set up his team accordingly.

Gerrard dosnt react in game to situations he's wrong for this club and its game over for Steve. Worse than Bruce imo

Edited by villan501
  • Like 2

Talks a good game. The after dinner stories circuit is probably most suitable for him. Football management is not.

That’s me done after today. He’s just not good enough. 

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Give it temporarily to someone else (caretaker) for those two games whilst interviews are taking place. 

You quoted the wrong user, I totally agree

Â