Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

It felt like the brief conversational segway that didn’t have another appropriate topic was over to be honest.

anyway, Steven Gerrard is a football manager, am I right?

Edited by a m ole

16 minutes ago, a m ole said:

It felt like the brief conversational segway that didn’t have another appropriate topic was over to be honest.

anyway, Steven Gerrard is a football manager, am I right?

debateable :P 

• Haha 4

I've questioned his judgement over a multitude of things. None more so than today. I will be shocked if he lasts this season, especially if he persists with the formation/s of last season. 

Hopefully Bailey has shown him its really not in his interests over preseason. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Some of his decisions are baffling but giving McGinn the armband takes the biscuit. He’s the weakest out of the midfield we have and now he’ll be playing every game 😔

He's a proper lad though. A throw back. A roy of the rovers. He gets stuck in and rattles cages. 

Stevie G is my Grandad reincarnated. Prove me wrong.

From him saying he wanted to be challenging for a European spot, not a chance with McGinn guaranteed playing all the time as Captain, he’ll be gone by next season if that with these stupid decision he makes and after todays stupid decision I couldn’t care less if he got the sack this season

Edited by rbcuk
  • Like 1

Maybe Gerrard thinks we will win more games with McGinn as Captain. Its not THAT crazy an idea. We went backwards last season after we lost jack as Captain.

or maybe the Captaincy doesn't matter, in which case it doesn't matter so.....

Â