Pre-match thread

OutByEaster?

It's a good side.

Archer is a striker/wide forward who has come through our youth team, he's small but quick and spent some time out on loan at Solihull Boro last season.

Big opportunity for him.

I'm really looking forward to seeing JPB and Chuwuemeka here and I think we've got a solid base behind them that should mean they can express themselves.

• Like 3

Nice line up, wonder if smith will throw on the ramsey and chukuwumeka brothers so that they are all on the pitch at once at some point in the game! No Wesley, is this a good or bad thing? Maybe he is off, or Smith has told him he sees him as part of the first team setup and dosent want him to play as he will play against Brentford? interesting one nonetheless. Great to see Fred get a run out!

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

It's a good side.

Archer is a striker/wide forward who has come through our youth team, he's small but quick and spent some time out on loan at Solihull Boro last season.

Big opportunity for him.

I'm really looking forward to seeing JPB and Chuwuemeka here and I think we've got a solid base behind them that should mean they can express themselves.

i would really like the see Caleb for the last 30 mins, the 2 x Chuka brothers, would also be cool to see the 2 x Ramsey''s on at the same time (double Ramsey, double Chuka!)

Just now, Mantis said:

Yeah let's just concede the game now.

I thought this was a good opportunity for the first teamers to get some more needed match fitness. Basically treating it like a pre season game.

Wasted opportunity. Meh, still excited to see some of the youngsters.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I thought this was a good opportunity for the first teamers to get some more needed match fitness. Basically treating it like a pre season game.

Wasted opportunity. Meh, still excited to see some of the youngsters.

Hahaha

Yeah, because you know best. 

• Haha 1