OutByEaster?

39 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

That's a woeful team.

Anything can happen this game.

Have an evening off mate. 

Its a good chance to see how the kids fare

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

However you try to spin it, it's a reserve team, and gives us a greater chance getting knocked out.

You're a real " Glass half empty" kind of a guy aren't you? Even your avatar is now an ex player.

I have a guess who would have been complaining about squad not getting enough rest or not being rotated come January had we played with our strongest side tonight.

• Haha 1

Just now, sne said:

I have a guess who would have been complaining about squad not getting enough rest or not being rotated come January had we played with our strongest side tonight.

yep...absolutely nailed on. imagine if ings got injured. it would've been 'smith out' for risking him

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Cameron Archer looked decent the only other time he played I think it was against Yeovil where we nicked a 1-0 thanks to Conor. Think it was in our last Championship season

the glory days :D

1 minute ago, useless said:

@villalad21 in the pre match thread for the Burton game last season you were complaining that we weren't playing the youngsters and saying 'save the big guns for the Sheffield United game'.

Yeah and look how we crashed out against Stoke because we didn't take it seriously.

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

God I've just put SSN on for the first time in prob 2 years and who do I see

Danny ***** Mills. Gonna need to find somewhere else to follow this

Although in the battle of the Danny's he's preferable to Murphy. 

• Haha 1