Increasing Club Revenue

hippo

4 hours ago, soezetoc said:

Way more than that .

40000 with a stadium capacity of 52000. 

Of the 40000 I would guess it was 60/40 in favour of Villa fans.

Great day out!

Really? Thats good to hear it just looked very empty on the TV

Mate, I live in Newcastle (2 hours north of Sydney) and very rarely see a Villa shirt in public.

I was to say the least gobsmacked at the support in Brissie.

Such a pleasant surprise. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I just cannot see it. Because if so then there are more in Australia than in the UK.  Premier League fans maybe, but Villa. I know we are massive but unless everyone from North Birmingham has emigrated to Oz in the last 50 years i just cannot see it 

You mean the Shires, that’s were all vile emigrate from, not from town, all emigrators from town are proppa Blues. Vilers not allowed to drink in Sydney, too scared 

Sport 

• Haha 4

On 22/07/2022 at 21:22, Villa_Stateside said:

What was Purslow smoking?

If that was the same proportion here we would gave about 9 million fans in the UK.

Edited by The Fun Factory

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

We have an official furniture repair partner!!!! 

Football is **** broken

That’s ok, HomeServe™️ have all your repair needs covered, so I’m sure they can mend football too.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Haha 4

On 22/07/2022 at 22:59, Zatman said:

When national team around 2000s got good I imagine Everton, Fulham and Leeds would have gained more fans for having big Aussie internationals 

I was at Villa Fulham in the Lambert reign of terror and was a few Aussies in the neutral stand cheering on Schwarzer

Isn't West London Aussie central?

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Football is **** broken

I actually think this is easily the best of recent partnership deals we’ve done - A local firm who offers a much needed  service and no doubt they'll be  benefits for Villa members - cannot see any negatives myself 

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

I actually think this is easily the best of recent partnership deals we’ve done - A local firm who offers a much needed  service and no doubt they'll be  benefits for Villa members - cannot see any negatives myself 

Isn't the best one whichever pays Villa the most money so we can spend it on better players?

Not to say this one isn't good as well. 

Edited by ender4

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

If that was the same proportion here we would gave about 9 million fans in the UK.

I would say that 80% of the Villa fans here come from the UK.

I dont know about any other city in Australia but here in Perth you get the impression that 80% of the population is from the UK.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/07/2022 at 10:38, villa4europe said:

Football is **** broken

I agree it sounds a little bizarre in amongst all the high tech corporate sponsors, but I also find it a bit refreshing. Probably because I’m a old fashioned git and this feels like a bit of a step back to the good old days. 

Football is broken but I’m not sure it’s been broken by a bloke a bag of tools and a tube of epoxy resin. 

• Like 1

Â