Tim Iroegbunam

useless

Did well despite the booking.  And him being taken off at 60 mins was due to playing time in the first 2 games. As key a player for England as Carney is in their respective positions. He is exactly how Gerrard described him  . Raw with a lot of work to do but huge potential . I like his passing. A few were off tonight but for the most part he did his job brilliantly.  He wins the ball and finds Carney. He can do alot more than that with his skillset but he kept it simple as his coach asked. Bright future 

• Like 4

I think we shall definitely loan him and keep Nakamba. He needs to start week in and week out. For Chuk I think we need him if he hopefully signed. Archer I would loan him again if Gerrard weren’t sure about using him and starting him at some point. Give them all chances at pre season. But keep Nakamba and Davis as backups and give the other two a full season to develop better. 

23 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He needs to work on his passing. Physically, he is ready, but he has a long way to go to become a PL player. Needs a loan to the championship this season. 

His passing is fantastic ( apart from the 1st 15 mins of games. ) i expect him to really kick on next season .  Just cannot see him being loaned out. 

1 hour ago, hippo said:

What happened to his loan to QPR ? -;thought that was a done deal at one stage ?

I can see him going there, under the watchful tutelage of MB.

I still think there is a special relationship with Beale.

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I can see him going there, under the watchful tutelage of MB.

I still think there is a special relationship with Beale.

I kinda hope not.

My glimmer of hope for next season is that Critchley is better than Beale.

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Timbo apparently has a knock

Feel for Ramsey, not sure what the others have done better than him, I'd even say Devine and Vale are the teams weakest links (watch them have a blinder now...) 

Isn’t it Bynoe Gittens who has replaced Ramsey? 
I’m sure we will see both later in the game.

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Isn’t it Bynoe Gittens who has replaced Ramsey? 
I’m sure we will see both later in the game.

Yeah so he's put a winger in as the AMC over Ramsey 

Edit - BG is a good player who's looked good, it's captain Vale he's shoe horning in based on what I've seen

Edited by villa4europe

Really strange he was dropped for this one. Could understand why he was taken off in previous 2 after yellow cards I’m both but he was the one cutting out all the opponents attacks. We have literally nobody else to play that role and it’s showing again and again. Hopefully come on at half time.

• Like 1

Â