Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

"A new bid of £30m has been sent"

Sent how? By carrier pigeon? A pink stretch Hummer limousine? A romany caravan via the Appleby Horse Fair?

• Like 1

On 23/07/2021 at 15:14, thunderball said:

Nah, its been in place since 2015. Its locked to new followers and has been for at least 12 months maybe longer. 4800 followers including quite a few better known villa twitter and some who are on here incl Omar (Villa Talks) and is @Trentvilla twitter the same as @TrentVilla , oh and Sean Teale? Dosn't mean anything of course.

Trust me, whispers is a fake account, absolutely not ITK. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xela said:

"A new bid of £30m has been sent"

Sent how? By carrier pigeon? A pink stretch Hummer limousine? A romany caravan via the Appleby Horse Fair?

Does it matter it got sent 😂.

It got sent by nuclear bomb so that when they refuse that's it we don't have to post another bid like we did against Arsenal.

Just slap 40 mill at signing him see if it gets done.

On 22/07/2021 at 23:32, Dave-R said:

Right just get Bailey Villa, I don't want no ESR rubbish just make this a thing, no pussy footing around with second and third bids just go slap some green down and nab him first time.

Would love this ... i was thinking from Leon Bailey’s perspective he will be looking at this situation like i see my friends like Sterling at Man City and Jadon Sancho just signing for Man United and he is a player imo in that bracket and as much as we are on the up in his eyes he might be thinking well i should be going to a Chelsea or Liverpool. Hopefully we show him we aren’t playing around this season and we are trying to become one of those teams very quickly. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Would love this ... i was thinking from Leon Bailey’s perspective he will be looking at this situation like i see my friends like Sterling at Man City and Jadon Sancho just signing for Man United and he is a player imo in that bracket and as much as we are on the up in his eyes he might be thinking well i should be going to a Chelsea or Liverpool. Hopefully we show him we aren’t playing around this season and we are trying to become one of those teams very quickly. 

I'm not so sure you know that he should be at a top team. Sure he's great player and has the ability to break into the likes of City, Pool or UTD but does he just walk in with there current right wingers, I don't think he does. Bailey would certainly be a rotated player I think. Question? is he above coming to us, I don't think so we're crawling into that area of player now I believe.

I think we can nab him but we have to be swift and precise,there's no way we can be messing around with top quality players, it's in and out signed up. I know Lange's trying to save penny's but certain transfer require you to flex the cash I think and if Bailey is to come here then we just have to make him a statement signing.

In my opinion i think Villa or Lange should go get this lad and not pussyfoot around at all and show Bailey he's important to our plans.

I'd even sell Ghazi to get abit more funding up, sell Davis also and just say here you are have a nice day. If Bailey signs we won't see much of Ghazi at all I don't think apart from being a sub perhaps. 

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

I'm not so sure you know that he should be at a top team. Sure he's great player and has the ability to break into the likes of City, Pool or UTD but does he just walk in with there current right wingers, I don't think he does. Bailey would certainly be a rotated player I think. Question? is he above coming to us, I don't think so we're crawling into that area of player now I believe.

I think we can nab him but we have to be swift and precise,there's no way we can be messing around with top quality players, it's in and out signed up. I know Lange's trying to save penny's but certain transfer require you to flex the cash I think and if Bailey is to come here then we just have to make him a statement signing.

In my opinion i think Villa or Lange should go get this lad and not pussyfoot around at all and show Bailey he's important to our plans.

I'd even sell Ghazi to get abit more funding up, sell Davis also and just say here you are have a nice day. If Bailey signs we won't see much of Ghazi at all I don't think apart from being a sub perhaps. 

Your politeness is commendable.

Â