Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

4 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I will need female company by end of the day if there's no positive news, it's weekend I'll see if I got twenty quid in the bank to visit some corner 😂

You live up north then? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

daffy duck masturbation GIF

(Can't believe what I just had to type into the gif search box to get that :unsure:)

Prefer Peking Duck myself.

17 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Whispers is Daniel James? Why on earth is Daniel James posting all these cryptic Villa rumours?

I think they've got their lines crossed, whispers is saying that Bailey might be 2nd choice behind Dan James.

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I think they've got their lines crossed, whispers is saying that Bailey might be 2nd choice behind Dan James.

What please no, get Bailey.

13 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

What please no, get Bailey.

It has to be the other way around, surely they rate LB higher but that said, the club said pre window they were looking for players with lrem experience, as I've said in another post, if they do go for James then it's because they know how to use him a lot better then ogs.

19 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

I don’t get it. Most of the criticism re Traore has been his inability to track back. 

Bailey’s defensive stats are significantly worse than both Traore and Barkley? 

That's why I don't see him as Smith target and probably just his agent putting him in shop window. 

I'm sure there's people on here that had never heard of him a week ago and suddenly he's a must buy

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

That's why I don't see him as Smith target and probably just his agent putting him in shop window. 

I'm sure there's people on here that had never heard of him a week ago and suddenly he's a must buy

I will be more then happy to admit I am in that camp. However I’ve also talked to quite a few Bundesliga fans and they all said the same thing, that he’s an incredible talent and a move to Villa would be brilliant. So that’s where my excitement stems from. Not so much the YouTube highlight reels, lol.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

8 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Communications director at Villa basically confirming that whispers is a fraud (pretty sure we all knew that anyway..)

Every single summer we get some prick pretending to be ITK and people jump on it. There was a guy last summer who did it, got loads of followers and then basically admitted he wasn't and apologised, claiming he was just a young kid. There was another who had loads of people following him and then admitted he was a wind up merchant and told everyone they were idiots for believing him. 

Every single summer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â