Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

9 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

This pissed me off just, I thought we'd signed Bailey as I started reading into the title ffs.

We 'signed' Leon Bailey for Aston Villa this summer and his impact was remarkable

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/signed-leon-bailey-aston-villa-21117906.amp

ruddy Birmingham mail click baiting again
mr bean whatever GIF

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

mr bean whatever GIF

Yeah I felt like I could of kicked someone's ass at Birmingham mail just and it would of been worth losing my security licence for 😂

Birmingham mail has now got me in a state with that title that if we don't sign him I'm going to need therapy on many levels 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Birmingham mail has now got me in a state with that title that if we don't sign him I'm going to need therapy on many levels 😂

They've caught me a couple of times lately too pal, clickbaiting is a disease that's needs burning in hell.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

They've caught me a couple of times lately too pal, clickbaiting is a disease that's needs burning in hell.

I will need female company by end of the day if there's no positive news, it's weekend I'll see if I got twenty quid in the bank to visit some corner 😂

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

All the new sites that are owned by Reach PLC are the same. all of it is absolutely clickbait trash

It's a shame that there's no such news a true news and it's all horseshit. Why can't Journos and media company's actually speak the truth or go do some proper reporting to find out if there's any truth to transfer rumours. UK media is so bad isn't it and it's sad because the British club keep a tighter lid of info these day yet you go abroad and it's not as tight on keeping secrecy is it , in fact they like to air all the transfer stuff don't they clubs overseas? Why have English clubs become this hush hush which in turn makes media report mostly fake story's,drives me nuts it does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

This pissed me off just, I thought we'd signed Bailey as I started reading into the title ffs.

We 'signed' Leon Bailey for Aston Villa this summer and his impact was remarkable

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/signed-leon-bailey-aston-villa-21117906.amp

53 minutes ago, villaglint said:

It's a strange company for sure. Often the titles have literally zero relation to the following article. 

More reminiscent of a computer virus than a newspaper these days. 

53 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

mr bean whatever GIF

52 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Those pricks will do anything for a click. 

43 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

tbh, i fell foul of Birmingham Fail a few times last summer, ever since i have an agreement with myself to NEVER EVER EVER click on ANY of their stories, no matter if it looks like its sweet Kate Beckinsale covered syrup on a stick....just NEVER WILL I EVER click.....the scum click bait rag!

I think these scum click rags should pay a fine for every s**tty click bait article, its basically the click bait equivalent of the scum toxic twitter n stuff.....nasty evil stuff, the devil's work!, all of it!

Hopefully i made that clear!! :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thejoker said:

Not sure what ‘more than live’ means, but quite interesting from Alan Nixon. 

Basically he means he knows f** all, and trying to sound in the know by saying "we may sign players".

great reporting there by Nixon.

reporters and rags these days, crikey.......

• Like 1

Â