Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

24 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Every single summer we get some prick pretending to be ITK and people jump on it. There was a guy last summer who did it, got loads of followers and then basically admitted he wasn't and apologised, claiming he was just a young kid. There was another who had loads of people following him and then admitted he was a wind up merchant and told everyone they were idiots for believing him. 

Every single summer. 

Yep, and people still lap it up. It shows how susceptible people are to fake news, especially if that news matches their beliefs or desires. Elections and referendums have been decided by this kind of crap. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Aren't there question marks around Bailey's attitude? 

Not really. Accused of being a big time whatever when he didn't commit to the Jamaican national team. But the organisation was awful. He's probably their best player as well so he has some rights to make demands. 

Other than that he's a bit hot headed but then so is Buendia so... 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

villas first choice says whispers is daniel james

That's not what was said. Someone asked about Bailey and Whispers replied that it depended on James. It could quite easily mean that Leverkusen is looking to sign James and, if they do, will let Bailey go.

I find it completely ridiculous that Daniel James would every be above Bailey in the transfer pecking order. Its like asking someone if they prefer to have cancer or sleep with Angelina Jolie every night. 

Edited by Made In Aston

27 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

That's not what was said. Someone asked about Bailey and Whispers replied that it depended on James. It could quite easily mean that Leverkusen is looking to sign James and, if they do, will let Bailey go.

I find it completely ridiculous that Daniel James would every be above Bailey in the transfer pecking order. Its like asking someone if they prefer to have cancer or sleep with Angelina Jolie every night. 

sorry my mistake

If that’s true about the bid being rejected then at least we know the rumour’s not baseless. I’m confident that Lange and Purslow can negotiate a deal, as long as a Champion’s League team doesn’t come in for him. 

51 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

Whack the extra 5 on we had for ESR and get this done 

Assuming we’ve done the unethical thing and confirmed we can meet the player’s terms first.. we’ll probably see a similar process as the ESR approach - but hopefully with a better outcome. Purslow is clearly determined not to spend a penny more than necessary. 

Bailey would balance that 3 behind Watkins so well. 

Â